Keys without a remote help

Username: Jhousman6

Post Number: 1
Does anyone know and have the link to a program I can use to put the keys in my box. My remote is fried and you can't put them in by using anything on the box. My box is the megasat yt6688? Anyone PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10930
Nope...for that receiver U need a new remote...some receiver U can just upload a "opskey" file, but NOT with that one...remotes are cheap at www.globalwholesalers.biz

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 463
LK you ole son of a gun are you still running around in here lol, How have you been LTNS

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10933
hey slo hand...a flash from the past!....LMAO.....how ya doing?....where do u hang your hat now?...I think I saw your nick at dsstester, but not sure...

I still admin and supermod at other sites...dsscommunity- dsscentral - ftasupport

This site still sucks, but its entertaining...LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 464
Hey LK , Im at several sites but most often at DvsFTA, I am a beta tester there for the CNX Trio Duo And the new Mini, come check it out.

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1277
Long time no see Slo! Welcome back to the jungle.

Silver Member

Post Number: 468
don't mean to Hi-Jack this thread, but just came back to my roots to see how things were, this was my first stop when I was a noob, glad to see some ole names still hanging in there.
Hope your not in the track of that Hurricane there Hawaiian?

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1279
Flossie should skirt the islands. Should be right below the big island just about now. Shouldn't be any major threat (fingers crossed) to us. We could use the rain though as long as 100+ mph winds don't come with it!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10962
Yeah hawaiian...I been watching and thinking of U...I went thru 4 MAJOR hurricanes in 2004 and I'll never forget it...war was realitivity simple compared to mother nature...I hope the best for U , your family and friends, and ALL the people there!

BTW...I got "cocked" and sat and watched as Hurricane Charley went thru my yard at 160 mph...it was a blast!...glad I was cocked, cause otherwise I would need all new BVD's...lol

Also...Flossie reminds me of a "Dentist"...whats up with that!...lmao....good luck bud!

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2811
Daaaammmmmnnnnn! Everyone has come out! What's up Slo, Hawaiian? Yeah yeah yeah, I've been off the board. I have been reading though...

LMAO LK! You're right! Somethings never change...

Silver Member

Post Number: 471
Dang PR I remember when you first hit this site lol now look at you GOLD MEMBER 2811 posts, wow how time flies nice to say hi again.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10999
slo hand...he's (PRFRMNJ) a mod now at www.ftabins.com too...and i'll check it out, wheres the server?

julie...the new 294T pansat 2500 clone bin was released today and has a working autoroll which will put the keys in for ya...upload it, after u turn on the autoroll feature....the file is linked here in another thread, which u can't miss...but U still should get a new remote, from wherever U bought it...

Hawaiian...still thinking of U and Flossie...per the media, didn't look too bad for ya...

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1292
Yup, tropical storm now and headed away from us. Nobody's going to take a storm seriously if it's named Flossie. lol Didn't get any rain here which we could use, but that's ok. Good thing we don't get as many storms as Florida though!
Glad to see you're still hanging around PR!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us