VS Ultra Not Good with New Bin 8-01-2007

Bronze Member
Username: Asplover

Post Number: 45
I downloaded the latest bin for Ultra and got it loaded on the viewsat box. I loaded it and still it is not rolling keys. Infact it keeps on saying "Autoroll Processing" etc

I was wondering if i had done any mistake in menu settings or somewhere else.

I am not viewsat user and was sick and tired with Ariza. Apparently i don't know my new box that well.

Please help

Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
Wanted to SAY
I am a new viewsat user and was sick and tired with Ariza. Apparently i don't know my new box that well.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10921
The Viewsat Ultra works great with that 070801 bin, and autoroll turned ON...be patient with the autoroll...may take 1 minute to 1 hour....but usually 2-10 minutes...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
LK can u post all the setting what i have to do in my box so that AR works fine.

Though i see only one place where AR is present.

Another thing what i noted, that i waited more than 15 minutes and i went back and went into the keys area , there were right keys (so it got updated ) but was not showing the screen. I had to shut down my box and after turning it back it said same "AR Processing" never came back. I turned it on the next day and entered keys and it worked.

What's wrong with my settings.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10945
Antenna/dish settings VARY based on your LNB's and , switches, and cable configuration...

BUT if the next day, all was fine, then U're settings are fine...

U need to be patient with AUTOROLL...may take 1 min to 1 hour to roll new keys...but usually its about a 2-15 minutes process..and keys have been changing often daily 3-5 times..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us