Help Switching to BEV from Dish Network

Username: Shehzadkamal

Scarborough, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 9
Can sum body tell me whats the frequency and all that stuff to swtich to Bell Express

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10840
Bev = sats 82w and 91W....same freqs etc...the antenna settings are dependent on how U run the cables...

BTW...can U READ?....maybe U should try it for a change, instead of posting BS all the time...

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3179
SHEHZAD KAMAL : DN is usually set to 110W and 119W. If that is the case, you turn your dish 28 degrees eastwards to get 82W/91W combination. You will have to doa vertical tile to get best reception.
Sometimes people stop the turn after doing 19 degrees. That is wrong.

Post Number: 10
I already fixed the Dish ..what I need to know that what sat I will get South Asian channles is it NIMIQ 1 , 2 or 3 and what about the keys input ..I know how we input keys for DN its under NAGRA 2 ..0101 and then the keys ...what would be the keys procedure in BEV against Nagra Vision 2 what would be the sat info in BEV because my Ariza 700 is not shwing any BEV kes option ....

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3181
Bev is Nagravision 2 provider ID 0901

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Thank you NYDA for your help
and where do I get souhth Asian channels NIMIQ 1 ,2 or 3

Silver Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 206
can you put one dish on dishnetwork and the other on bev... is that possible or you can only have one providor per reciever???

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10848
LMAO....

Bronze Member
Username: Mzakcat

Post Number: 41
hey lk question, some strange reason my echo 7 scan gets bev chans like ytv-e and rcvu many others , i'm not pointing wrong way these are in addition to my dish's regulars hbo-e and stuff

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
cool thing when bev keys and dish keys are both good these also work in e.s. package.is this just lucky or usual.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10850
The ONLY way U can receive Bev channels is by having a LNB aligned/aimed at either 82W or 91W, Bev satellites!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
i guess it's a lucky bounce, it is kind of oval w/ 3lnb space but i only hook up to the one??

i use a seperate for 110 cause i could nhever get the other dish to do what i wanted.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us