Question about satellites

Username: Batjc

Post Number: 4
hi i have a CS6000 and my problem is that when I'm seeing a 119o channel the 100o channels dissapered and i cant seen them and the same thing happen viceversa when the 110o channels are working perfectly the 119o is like i dont have another satellite...

does anyone have a problem like mine... or had this problem early and got fixed?

any help will be grateful

thx to everyone good day!

Bronze Member
Username: Banti

Post Number: 83
yes i had the same problem, i just dis a factory reset and i scanned a blind scan and it worked but i dont know about a cs6000 maybe itll work try.

Username: Tranimalk

Hayward, CA USA

Post Number: 9
Hi Banti,

When doing the factory reset. What does it do specifically? Will it affect your channel list? If so, how to resolve it. Thx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
yes it will delete all the channels, and all the favorites it will reset it to how it was when u purcahsed it, though the bin will still be in it. u can do a blind scan on the satellite u choose then u will get all the channels back.

Bronze Member
Username: Tranimalk

Hayward, CA USA

Post Number: 12
Thanks, Banti!

I heard that blind scan is good for CSat but not so good for ViewSat because you will have missing channels. True? What other way I can scan channels and how???

Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
u can do a satellite scan and a blind scan they will work. and yes i scan my viewsat and it alwaya works i also do factory dfualt on it sometimes and still it works after i blind scan it. alright u welcome for the help let me know if u need any further assistance
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us