Problem with 119 after the morphing of the keys

Bronze Member
Username: Dghumman

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 99
i have a 119 and 110 on a single dish i can see 110 no problem but for 119 the signal strengh comes and goes from 85 to 35 and the same thing happens with the quality.
if i remove 110 wire from the diseq switch 119 works fine i have tried everything but i cant figure out whats wrong.
my receiver is viewsat ultra, i have checked all the connections and everything is fine and i have 2 receivers one is viewsat ultra and other is extreme please help

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 101
please someone help me out in figuring out what the likely cause of the problem

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 102
can someone help please

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 104
does anyone know the solution for the problem,if someone does please help

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 284
no need to keep asking. If someone knows the answer to your problem they will share it.

Username: Gkhera1

Post Number: 1
I have panset 2700a with the latest 75 boot and latest (Aug 1st) bin. I have two dishes. All 61.5 channels are coming up fine on ECHO 3Ku. 119 and 110 is on the other dish. My signal strength has reduced to 35 so I don't see any channels on 119 and 110. I was wondering if my dish got moved in strong winds or something else along the lines. Please advise.

Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 161
daminder i think you need to change you're diseq switch settings in the menu... just go to your satellites in the menu and change the diseq settings to 1,2,3,or 4 depending on which one you are going to put it in ... 110 will have to be different from 119 then it will work... becuz for now you're diseq switch settings in the menu are probably the same ... so when you put one the other doesn't work becuz u put it so both work from the same connection... hopefully that helps!!

Username: Gkhera1

Post Number: 2
Thanks usama for answering.

I have played around with my Diseq settings. I typically have 119 and 110 on Diseq #1 and 61.5 on diseq #4. I configure 119 on Echo 7Ku and 110 on Echo 8.6Ku.

I can only get good signal if I use diseq #4 on 7Ku and 8.6Ku but when I do that and scan, all I get is 61.5 channels again.

Please advise.

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 105
usama
my diseq setting are different for 119, 110 and 61.5 i checked it again as i told earlier i have 2 receivers if i switch off one receiver then everything is fine but if both are switched on this problem persists
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us