Overrun with newbs and ppl we haven't heard from in along time!

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2500
See you when the dust setall's

Silver Member
Username: Impala1977

Post Number: 141
People need to stop starting new threads for keys. The keys are all the same. Go to the keys thread, the page is becoming chaotic.

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 335
Where's the moderator?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2512
Theres no mod here, never has been.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2513
Lk's the next best thing here but even he has limits with these idots. were did they come from? And did they all just buy there receivers 3days ago? Wait till a key morph ,then figure out how to use their sets after all sites are down.

Silver Member

Post Number: 142
The maxim used to be read for a month before you ask any questions! I am surprised LK has not had a stroke. }

Gold Member

Post Number: 2515
Ernesto
Silver Member

Post Number: 142
Posted on Friday, August 03, 2007 - 10:55 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The maxim used to be read for a month before you ask any questions! I am surprised LK has not had a stroke. }

Gold Member

Post Number: 2516
Upload
LK after he logged in yesterday.
[stroke victim] now!

Username: Dacookiemonn2be

Post Number: 8
im a newb, but not new to the game, just bookmarked this as one of the better sites.
But you are right, everything is down.
You can tell where I usually find info by my name, but they always crash when dish morphs the key.
I have to admitt, been so long I didnt even think of the key morphing, but it didnt take long to figure out. as far as the traffik goes, you would think more is good for the ads.
I tried to use the word -F-A-R-T- in here, why is this word not allowed?

Silver Member

Post Number: 144
LMAO
He's a real
trooper. He is still logged on.

Silver Member
Username: Canndy

Post Number: 419
[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Flatulant_kitty

Post Number: 197
Remember when there was no autoroll?Remember when you couldn't turn it off.
Remember when $#% meant @*^ and @$%^ &^% meant &^*( #$%.And if you tried to say ^%$& it came out like (*&)
Remember when there was no epg?Then there was?Some times.
Remember when the clock ran 1 hr 43 min fast a day.Remember military time 1 hr and 43 min off a day.
Remember what jerks peps where back when.Remember what fun it was to tell a newb to go read.
Remember switch it off and on to fix everything?
Remember?
I remember you.And won't forget.
So don't forget my 2500a damn it.Fix it goddamn it.Fix it now and stop jerk'n us around.Please

Gold Member

Post Number: 2520
Yup! remember it all! Were have you been FK ? Been a while since I saw you posting.And the 2500 is/was the most popular reciever ever sold in true sales numbers.Just Pansat sales are non-egistant now,so hes trying a ditch effort to try to sell more crap with their bug ridden bins.

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 547
satscanner post for me the thread that was here a while ago about 2 receiver sharing 2 dishs one is taking the other signal. with noooooooooo comment . this in your only chance to make up with me .

Gold Member

Post Number: 2577
Find a specific archived thread ? from here? with this search engine ? Thats a good one !

But I think the one you're reffering to was explained by "King" as a voltage conflict problem. Recheck your ant, settings and coax connections,[check to see there tight and no hair wire shorting inside the connector].But experience with this problem has mostly lead me to diseq switch leaking voltage across ports or to grnd. Try reconfigering the settings and using different un-used ports of the switch or replace the switches. This has happened to me many times and somtimes will re-appear after a while. Once it was the lnb leaking voltage across to the other port on a dp duall lnb.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2578
A quick fix that works sometimes is on [receiver 1] set sat 1 with port 1
sat2 with port 2

but here's the trick.
receiver2
set sat 1 port3
sat2 port 4 on the different switch.

For 2sats on two receivers I would recommend using 22kz tone switches ,better faster more reliable switching ,a few bucks more but worth it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us