Viewsat lite ?

Username: Dubdub

Post Number: 1
Is there any one who help me with a viewsat lite. I think it has lost its programing. Im a newbe and lost on this
thanks in advance

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1205
Keys have changed the other day. Was your unit working up until then?

Post Number: 2
Hi, yes it was. i bought it a month ago and it stopped working some time yesturday. the guy i bought it from is no longer around. I dont have no idea if it can be fixed or if i have to buy a new one.
thanks

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1206
You need to turn off the autoroll and input the keys manually. Are you familiar with all of this?

Post Number: 3
Hi, no sir i dont have a clue, i was able to turn off auto roll but can not find where to add the key numbers
thanks again

Post Number: 4
Aw i read a post on a viewsat extreme and found the keys. Now if i could please get a hint of what keys to use or where to find, i would greatly appreciate it.
thanks again

Post Number: 5
I also found out this is a view sat platium lite
thanks

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1207
Hey butch, sorry. Was hoping someone else would help since I had to go.
Anyway, here is the procedure for the platinum, but should be the same for the lite.
In the menu,
go to installation
code
nagra
dish 01 01 00, not 00 01 00, should have 5 rows
enter keys starting on row #08 for key 00. first 8 pairs of numbers go on #08 and second 8 pairs on #09.
Key 01 starts on #88. again, first 8 pairs on #88 second 8 pairs on #89. It's very easy to input keys. note that the letter F is the help button. Save when you exit. If you already did some reading and did it yourself great! Sorry I took so long. But if not, hope this post helps you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us