Sonicview 4000 help to enter key

Silver Member
Username: Sakapfet

Post Number: 169
Hi, i just bough a sonicview 4000 but now i don't know how to put the key manually,the user guide is useless for the key thanks for help

Bronze Member
Username: Weirdgirl

Post Number: 13
go to menu and go to entertainment. Under entertainment go to sokoban but don't push it. type in 7890 and there should be the word code under it. click on it and type in the latest keys.

Silver Member
Username: Sakapfet

Post Number: 171
thanked you

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10622
To Manually enter SonicView Keys

Menu > Entertainment Tab > Enter 7890 and "Code" will appear > Choose Nagravision for CAs and then choose D*sh or B3v on the line under CAS

*Notice the two sections for D*sh, being 0001 and 0101 - 0101 is the one you want to edit
-The bottom 4 lines for D*sh are thre ones you want to edit.

*Notice the two sections for B3v, being 0801 and 0901 - 0901 is the one you want to edit

1) Press MENU

2) Go to ENTERTAINMENT category and press 7890

3) A CODE option will appear, press OK

4) Press the down arrow and make sure the category is on DISH <01>

5) Highlight line number "20" then press the right arrow and start entering the first 8 numbers of the active key

6) Highlight line number "21" then press the right arrow and start entering the second 8 numbers of the active key

7) Press EXIT - Click "OK" on "YES" to save the changes
8) Go into SYSTEM SETTINGS - USER OPTIONS and turn Autoroll to "OFF"

9) EXIT out of everything and wait 30 seconds, your tv should be back on.

Note: Row 10,11 are for Key 00 and 20 and 21 are for key 01

Username: Spiderspun

Post Number: 1
I have tried everything, rebooting and reinstalling all software and for some reason I do not get the Code option when I input 7890. My receiver is brand new and the bin file is still the same name since I originally installed it. Any ideas for me?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10647
U need to upload the latest bin found at almost any FTA site...then U will have "code"

Post Number: 2
Ok, I will reinstall it, but the one at Sonicview's web site is the same one I already have installed, dated 12/2006.

Thanks for the tip! :-)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10651
this is the latest bin which was released 18 july...u are using FACTORY bins which will NOT get U most TV , except "in the clear" channels..

sv4000_V0153.zip

http://www.ftaprosupport.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6266#post6266

Post Number: 3
Thanks LK! I did figure out that was what you meant and I downloaded and installed:

sv4000_V0155P.zip

which I found on another FTA site, but I still couldn't get the code option to appear on my entertainment menu. Finally, I found a program called SoftKey which made an actual key for me to upload and that enabled me to get all the Echo6,8 channels again, which is mostly all I could get before. However, I still can't get the code option to manually input codes. Also, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to keep autoroll turned off now or not.

Sorry for begin such a newbie at this and thanks for all your help. :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us