Satellites: Echo 3, Echo 7, Echo 8
LNBs: Dish Pro
DiSeq: 4 x 1
Bin: X-05BL_070201_312_api.bin
Configuration:
3 cables from LNBs to Diseq switch
1 RG 6 cable to receiver

Here I go:

Everything was working fine till last night.
I was helping friend for his Sonicview 8000HD . I Disconnected my receiver , including taking out RG 6 connected to my 3500SD
Then connected SV 8000HD, loaded latest bin, scan two satellites. I was successful in doing that. Then, I disconnected SV 8000HD.

Now, I connected my 3500SD. I go to Antenna Set up, my signal level down to 32 and Quality level down to Zero.
I tried 1) shut switch from back off and on. 2) Factory default, 3) Reload Bin 312 again.
No luck.

Any one has suggestions? I will appreciate your help

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 550
are you connected to IF INPUT,when connected to antenna in you get those symptoms

Bronze Member
Username: David_2

Post Number: 11
NO

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 270
samdo try loading the latest bin 320 and scan all the birds.

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1198
Samdo, the 3500 has had problems with leaking capacitors. Try going to Future fta and looking up info there. You need to register first. I know that we have had threads here, but it's been a long time since anyone brought up that problem. A friend of mine changed them and his unit works great now. This could be your problem.

Bronze Member
Username: Jack786

Post Number: 23
I also had same problem on my pansat 2700A, i changed c-13 and c-14 capacitors and it's working fine now. Each capacitor is 80 cents.

Bronze Member
Username: David_2

Post Number: 12
Thanks everyone for helping me out.
Everything is back to normal, getting all channels on Echo 3, Echo 7, Echo 8
I like to share my experience how I got channels back

First disconnected 1) 3 cables from LNBs to my DiSeq switch, 2) RG 6 cable from DiSeq switch
Reconnected all back as follows: A) cable from 119 LNB to Port 1 of DiSeq switch, B) A) cable from 110 LNB to Port 2 of DiSeq switch,
C) cable from 61.5 LNB to Port 3 of DiSeq switch.
Next went to receiver menu, antenna setup, selected Echo 7, Echo 8, & Echo 3. Under each selected LNB type as "Dish Pro", DiSeq # as 1, 2, & 3 respectively. I got Signal level for each "85" and Quality "99"

Blind-Scanned all 3 satellites, but to my frustrations no picture.I checked Key #s, they were fine.
I decided I am going to Factory Default from main menu. Set my Key code to "on" in Autoroll option.
Rechecked Signal level, quality level and DiSeq #s for all satellites under Antenna setup.
Blind- Scanned all satellites again

Last step was go to Menu, "SD Memory", deleted my channel data backup file. In other words, I am going to create my favorites all over again and save as new backup file.

One note: I am still using X-05BL_070201_312_api.bin

Finally I got all channels and picture back.
I want to thank everyone who chipped in to help me out.

Bronze Member
Username: Jack786

Post Number: 26
SAMDO, question for you. I have dish pro with 2 LNB, one is titled 119 and 110. Actually there's another plug which is titled "IN".

How did you connect it to 61.5?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us