Not catching Zeetv, ZeeCinema, B4U, Geo

Bronze Member
Username: Jack786

Post Number: 19
Hello, I'm catching alot of Indian channels like aaj tak, b4u music, zee gujarati, set, setmax, sahara, etc.... but not catching Zeetv, ZeeCinema, B4U, Geo.

I did factory default, then did blind scan, still not cathcing those.

Please advise

Silver Member
Username: Micklee11801

Post Number: 117
what is your receiver? If it is a FTA receiver, then you have to change the TP to 10750. That should get you going. I have those channels but I just not able to get ATV. I don't know why?

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3069
Off and on a Blind Scan does not catch a particular TP. If you do a specific TP Scan, most likely, you will get them all.
If you are scanning Echo3, Zeetv, ZeeCinema, and B4U, are showing as 12603 (V) on my TV and the Geo channels is showing as 12630(V).
Also note that in most cases Geo is very important as you get your 24 hour EPG on that TP.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
I have pansat 2700a. I will scan 12603 and 12630 (V).

Thanks guys

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
I'm scanning the sat, but it stops after about 70%??????

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 947
Sounds like something in your antenna setup isn't right. Make sure that the lnbs are mapped to the correct ports and are associated with the proper satellite.

Bronze Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 96
Jack, sounds like you need to upgrade to the current Bin.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
i have the 204 bin file, i think that is the latest. I'm connected to dishpro.

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
Jack,
what kind the dish are you using to get 121? If you are using a superdish like I am then you have to set the LNB to dishpro and make sure put on the right port that going into the diseqc switch. That should able to get it to scan going.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
mickey,

I have superdish 500, it has LNB with 119 and 110 and one titled "IN". there are cable coming in my house from 119 and 110. you're saying to use diseqc to connect both then have 1 rg cable going to fta box?

That's not how i had it set up before but i was getting the channels, it's just recenlty (about 3 to 4 weeks) that i'm having all these problems.

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
Jack,
Do you mean dish 500 plus? I have superdish, but I got my 2700a working with all the channels no problem. Here is what I did, I sew someone on other site said to try change the LNB type to dish pro not universal or single. Then change the tp to 10750 and then do a sat scan to see if the channel that you are looking for come in or not. If still not come in then you have to delate all the channels on the sat and rescan until it come in. That work for me, it took me about 5 sat scan to get all the channels. I think there is problem on this bin 204 with scanning channels. Good lunk!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us