Which one is the best box with support

Bronze Member
Username: Cable

Post Number: 84
i just want to no that which one is the best box with good support ??

Bronze Member
Username: Sitsat

Post Number: 81
without a doubt, that will be the dishnetwork receiver and they are always there if you call them :-)

Gold Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 1045

Hey,Sit Sad

I think amit was asking about Free to Air Receiver. I have Dish Network, they are there when you call, but not so hot on service.

BTW do you get paid by the hour or by the customer?

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 504
you can get cw600p for 110CAN it is a great box for your doller it got great support i have 2 and it is the best box i have tried others and cw is the best and easy to use and the best thing it cost less then most other boxes and it is not a clone and in my eyes the other best is viewsat but cost around 200CAN and is little harder to use the choice is up to you but i love my cw600p

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
how good is the new CNX MINI .........

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2487
I'm really impressed with cw600s premimum too. Awesome box ,right behind my VS ultra,and cost only $83.oo can.I'll play with it for awhile ,then probbally get a SV4000 next.

Silver Member
Username: Bandizzy

Post Number: 156
sonicview 4000 hands down. the cw works great but the features and the look for the sv 4k is better but Twice as much. If you plan on using multi reciver switches the cw and sv interfear with each other. unless you use a power inverter, but that don't completely get rid of the problem either. you can mod the cw to 15/19 volts and even alows you to use the cw with DPP lnbs, and that seems to work better. I know this is a little off subject but if your gonna buy one choose one or the other for future thinking. You'll find alittle less headache.

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1195
Just look at who Charlie is going after and you'll get an idea of which brand DN is most worried about. I think you can't go wrong with a viewsat ultra, great support and nice features.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2489
Shlitz,I'm using my cw600s preminium with 6 sats dp and legacy lnb's mixed with 3 receivers at a time in the system and no problems with anything.This box has super features and exellent picture.So far I have no complaints and still finding more features with this box. It's way more fun than my ultra.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
no way i can't belive that satscanner u mean fortech ultra ? if it is then i can belive you if its vs ultra i can't belive that. cw600s is not even closer to vs ultra it can't even come near vs ultra ........maybe u don't have more experience with vs ultra . who wants mess areound with kround and all that shtz to update ur cw's in vs ultra there is only one program file and wala ur good to go .......

Gold Member

Post Number: 2490
opkey file? Other than a card reader and usb ,what does the vs ultra have over the 600p ?

picture is way better on cw.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
it just the one time and its not even necessary to load the opkey .... how abt channel list in cw....and kround satndby mode and u need the 3 different file to make ur cw works.....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
is ur cw have usb upgrade ?? its easy to upgrade

Gold Member

Post Number: 2491
Ok , vs is tops ! They kill there own boxes, import clones,over priced and you can add ch list or opkey or not .cw you don't have to add a ch list or the icon file if you don't want it.It' nice though.And no card reader,but vs hasn't activated it yet, but usb isn't worth the price difference.But the pic quality isn't as good as cw either and cw has more adjustments for pic and zoom too.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2492
And the vs ultra or the cw600sp both are not the "Best receivers" out today.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
vs dosen't belive in card or card reader its a gift from vs to there customer thats alll ....and vs is super fast scanning the sats don't have to wait like u do in cw for a long time to scan the sats .. lolz hahahha

Silver Member
Username: Bandizzy

Post Number: 157
they are both great boxes, I have both. They do mess with each other. the SV get the wait for update and the CW goes no signal when there on the same switch. was all i was saying. I've used the SV with CS and Pansat and didn't have the problem. Just stating whats worked for me. plus the epg, performance, and features on the SV are better no doubt, but then agian 100 bucks for the CW and 160 for the SV.

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 530
SatScanner
Gold Member

Beaversbush , Sportsmans Paradise Great White North Post Number: 2487
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 12:15 am:
I'm really impressed with cw600s premimum too. Awesome box ,right behind my VS ultra,and cost only $83.oo can.I'll play with it for awhile ,then probbally get a SV4000 next.
satscanner what you mean play with it little. :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us