Problems with horizontal transporders

Username: Asciuk

Post Number: 6
I don't know what is going on, but my Pansan 2500A is not able to receive all horizontal transporders. In addition the channels from the vertical transporders are getting stuck every few seconds. The LNB type setting is on "standard". Recently I exchanged all LNB's - still without success. I also tried to put autoroll on "on" and "off" and downlaeded a new 293 Bin. The problem applies for 61.5, 110 and 119 satelites. Now I am running out of ideas. Any suggestions ?
Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1237
Polarity conflict
Usually caused by voltage shortage due to use of splitters instead of DISEqC switch or possible DISEqC mismatch in your settings
I bet ya splitter is being used here or coax short somehow!!!

In general theory what switches between Vertical and horizontal TPs is V=14 volt. H=18 Volt
If you got one receiver on Horizontal (18V) and second connected via splitter. Voltage is stuck on 18V no matter what channel you select

Solution
Use a DISEqC switch
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=967623#POST967623
Wirring (use this sketch)
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=967617#POST967617

Gold Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 1042

Hey, Adam
When you changed the LNB's, maybe you knocked
your Dishes out of Alignment.

Post Number: 7
Hey guys
The dishes alignment is OK and I have a DISEqC switch I recently got. My problem started when I had a shortcircuit in coaxial running under the window. Then I had to replace the switch and all LNB's. Following that everything was working fine for about a day or two and then the problem came back.
Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2473
Adam ,check al7bar or future site,under receiver repair.Some ppl claim a fix by replacing some capacitors on the board for the voltage switching circuit.

Post Number: 9
Thank you
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us