Please explain

Bronze Member
Username: Chrisduclo

Post Number: 34
i picked up a dishbox at an estate sale for 5 bucks to try to get into card programing... come to find out the sw4 cards are not programmable. i connected it to my sat just to check if the box had not been canceled yet. i was able to recieve about 50 channels, but then just the other day i am now able to recieve a lot more channels than before. maybe twice as many if not more. any explanation.... i expected none of the channels to be working by now, its been about a month and a half since i got the box at the estate sale.

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 610
All I can think of is it is part of someones package that still uses other recievers, just forgot to turn off the subscription on that box... and just upped their programming. Lucky you.

Bronze Member
Username: Chrisduclo

Post Number: 35
i was thinking the same thing, but just wasn't sure.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 941
no such things as sw4 card. you mean ROM102. and yes they are programmable as long as they are at rev 106 or below. you'll have to go into your menu and get info on your card to see what rev it's at. if it's at 109 you can't unlock the card (as of yet).

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 614
I thought if u inserted a rom 102 r106 or below into a sub reciever it would trash it. (for hacking purposes)?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us