Anyone make it clear about GC

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 523
lot of poepl are complaining that viewsat is not working even flasing the new bin 070717 the bin that works for GC. i did not instal yet the dish but i would love to know what is the prob . some site they suggest changing 00 and 01 with 20&21 . it just confusing if u dont experiment it yourslef. so any helppppppppppppppppppppppppppp?thanx

Gold Member
Username: Juancho

Niagara Falls, Kashabowie.K... MOY

Post Number: 1202
you have to load the gcopkey2 as unidentified and Keys get enter under C101

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 233
I was having problems not getting GC after loading new bin 070717. I then loaded the GC opkeys and almost all channels on GC wide open. I am running a Vsat Xtreme.

Silver Member
Username: Banej

Post Number: 237
GC changed the keyz today guys. dont even bother inputing the keyz. the new keyz are not out

Silver Member

Post Number: 234
Don't know what bane j talking about, GC is still open on my Vsat Xtreme, I am still getting: Armanian TV, BN Bosnia, TVK, Israel plus, Asianet, Asianet plus, Asianet news, Setana sports, Amrita, RTR Sports, Planeta, CTN, Eri TV, EURONEWS, RSC3 PROTV, Briges TV, plus more...Enjoy while it lasts....

Silver Member

Post Number: 239
what about Pink plus and extra

Silver Member

Post Number: 235
Pink plus and extra are out, not working....

Silver Member

Post Number: 240
i know that but noone wanted to believe me. GC changed 00 keys where pink plus and pink extra are located. keys 01 are good and thats why half of the other channels are working

Bronze Member
Username: Afrimpeja

Forest hills, Ny Usa

Post Number: 39
hey r this good for MAGNUM 2 or not can i whatch GC on it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us