Hassh hu

Silver Member
Username: Thechiz2

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 230
thought you guys would wanna check this out from hassh hu

Things have gone too far and I must break my silence on this issue due to the recent events involving Viewsat. Over the last six months the community has come under heavy fire from Dish Network and Bell ExpressVu. So far their tactics are working, I am preparing a very large statement which will reveal everything in detail that has been happening over the last 6 months and how we can come together as a community to stop this. Dish Network relies partially on the community in their tactics, they pit people against eachother, they start rumors and spread their propaganda throughout the community creating confusion and fear, and for some people who spread rumors irresponsibly, this can create trouble for everyone. Numerous people from this site have been contacted by Echostar, were threatened and extorted, and did not give in to their demands. As far as I am concerned this site is completely legal and exercising it's rights protected under the United States Constitution and the!
Canadian Charter of Rights. This is why Echostar resorts to coming after people with threats of frivolous lawsuits rather than law enforcement.

This site is hosted in Hong Kong which means it's completely offshore and cannot be touched by any law enforcement, and no matter how many dollars Dish Network or Bell ExpressVu attempts to sue HasshHU or Viewtech Inc for, we will never give ANY information out to them. I never have, and I never will. No frivolous lawsuit will shake this site from it's firm footing within the community. Our members made this site what it is. Your information is safe, I never have and never will work with any of the providers despite the rumors that have been going around, which I might add were started by Dish Network and SI Leaker themselves to hurt this site, it's credibility and our traffic. There will be some information about SI Leaker posted as well in this statement, as well as the signal integrity departments of dish network and expressvu's tactics.

HasshHU is here to serve the community's best interest. The community and HasshHU will rebound from this barrage of scare tactics and propaganda being given out by Dishnet, stronger than ever. Expect my statement within the next few days. Remember this line. United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

For the post on the site, go here.

http://www.ha*hhu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156847

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 428
I have been telling peeps to stay away from this POS site for a while. And it has nothing to do with this Dish/Bev BS... HASHHU just SUCKS, full of politics, bad info, you name it. Court orders arent gonna convince me to return lol STAY AWAY AND LET IT DIE

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3048
Urmama's post shows why I was vary of rumour mongering. There is a lot going on. I will only say the following to show how ridiculous the whole thing is.
An illustration of what a new news item might be and how ridiculous it gets.
"Sony Panasonic and JVC are being sued by several record and movie companies for selling Audio/video and DVD recorders. Some unnamed software companies are also mentioned (as Does) in the suit filed in the Zimbabwe supreme court. These companies are said to have distributed software that illegally alters the content by compression and other technologies. The case will be heard by the president of Zimbabwe, who is sending out many information gatherers to all countries of the world."

I suggest to you all to look at your hard drives and remove all MP3 files and DVD recordings of movies. Make sure you remove all traces. Also remove all software that will do such recordings or conversions. Remember all CD and DVD writing software is illegal, according to the suit filed in the Zimbabwe courts.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3049
I did not intend to imply that the legal actions are not there - simply that they are intended as a harassment and are a cheap and unethical advertising on the part of the two big ones.
Using licensed or copyrighted material for personal use has always been legal and permitted use.

Silver Member

Post Number: 429
yeah, 1 post and hashhu spammed me already lol Im sure they are nothin but rats.. probbly just polie now so beware (like I said a 9 mos ago)

:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 430
sorry, thats paulie.. hes an ah0le

lol

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2453
I wanna see the the "Terible Ten" names.Not just john doe's.

Silver Member
Username: Thechiz2

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 232
if ur a member there, go and try to contact an admin or try to un-register

you cant

Gold Member
Username: Juancho

Niagara Falls, Kashabowie.K... MOY

Post Number: 1196
if you want to read the viewtech lawsuit go here.http://totalfta.com/showthread/php?t=600834

Gold Member
Username: Juancho

Niagara Falls, Kashabowie.K... MOY

Post Number: 1197
if that doesnot works, go to total, ,then look for spanish language and click on "adios viewtech" there is the viewtech lawsuit pdf 1,146 kb,
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us