PICKING UP COMCAST THRU FTA?

Bronze Member
Username: Techme

MIAMI, FL USA

Post Number: 91
Ive looked at every bird in the sky thru lyngsat and notice comcast on a couple of birds .i see they are protecteced by digicipher2 .can fta reciever hack that is it possible to pick up comcast thru satelite?

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 386
EAVE....You have mentioned in your previous posts that you have figured out a way to get Direct TV Free.....This should be a simple matter for you to get Free Comcast....Oh!! bye the way where is the video that you promised on a step by step method to get Direct TV Free??

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 387
EAVE
Bronze Member

MIAMI , FL USA Post Number: 76
Posted on Thursday, July 05, 2007 - 01:13 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok im abouth to get credibilty i am going to make a video step by step on how to use thomson to get dtv and use dreambox 7020 to get dtv .im a tester ive been testing since the f cards i have no need to get dtv dishnet is better but im a tester and i did it i will create video so everyone can see i am not bullshiiting

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1236
Yes EAVE
It can be done and will be done
hack for dtv, star choice and comcast is like little meal comparing to main course dinner. Right now there is no demand for it if you can easly get:
All Canadian, American and international with 1 receiver.

At present time conventional LNBs can easly get:
DSS at 12GHz + Frequency
FSS at 11.7GHz + frequency
Comcast and few others like PowerVu and Digicypher may need 10.7GHz +

These kind of LNBs are not available in North America plus hacking all satellites at once can create huge counter attack against PTA

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2398
The three Amigo's strike again!

Bronze Member
Username: Cybermaster

Post Number: 48
Bullshit EAVE bullshitting.

Gold Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 1031

Why in the world would anyone want the combination to a safe of the book store
when you have the keys to the bank?

Bronze Member

MIAMI, FL USA

Post Number: 92
lmao heheheheheh .everyone who doesnt like me and think im talking crap suckme dont even read what i post you guys just angry cause you cant test like me .and zulu i will post that vid so true testers can see it can be done in the mean time all you haters keep youre mouth shut and eyes open peace.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us