What's up with Total FTA?

Silver Member
Username: Creek

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 365
I registered with Total FTA because I need a file for an extreme. I can't download anything, it says I don't have "sufficient privileges for access". What do I have to do to post or download there??????

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10570
did U receive an email activation link?..if not , check your junk mail box...U should be able to post and DL files..I don't believe there is any special criteria to do that..

Silver Member

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 366
Yes, I received a notification by e-mail and I answered to it but I can't download or even get in contact with them. When I click "contact us" it says "administrators are not receiving emails". I have never posted there, it's not like I was banned or anything. Very weird.

Silver Member

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 367
That' exactly what it says:
copied and pasted:
creek, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Silver Member
Username: Canndy

Post Number: 388
PM Scooter he will help you out

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10571
www.dsscommunity.c*om has the latest Viewsat files...yes must register free..

yes I see that the email notification feature at totalfta is disabled...and obviously u can't PM anybody there, if U can't even post there...I can post and download there now and always...

its almost like U never registered or trying to use incorrect name or PW, the message appears would be the same...if banned, it would say "banned"...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10572
newest viewsat bins direct link...

http://www.dsscommunity.c*om/forums/viewforum.php?f=8

VS Xtreme and Platinum/Lite 07-07-03 Bug Fix ...07/11/07

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VS Xtreme and Platinum/Lite 07-07-03 Bug Fix

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Viewsat continues to provide the best support. Here is another file to fix a few minor bugs.

------------------------------------
DBPSW-070703X
------------------------------------
* Versions
- Release Date : 2007.07.03
- Main software : DBPSW-070703X and DBPSW 070703P
- Bootloader : 0.0C

* Change
( Main software upgrade )
- PIN code mistake message (You can see the message if you input different code when you change PIN code.)
- When you enter code menu you can't reach the key address but the key value directly
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us