My 2700c isn't rolling on bev .

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2313
I decieded to j-tag my 2700c as as a "oringinal'.Then I flashed the 203bin,It's working so far on DN but bev key's aren't rolling .Oh well no biggy ,I'm gonna see how long before it dies now.

Lk there is a bin at dss com. that is listed clone safe [203] but is a oringinal.Maybe you should check that out.I found that after I flashed it and checked on the system info screen.It might kill somebody's box .

Gold Member

Post Number: 2314
It just died! It froze and totally dead. J-tag it as clone again.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10492
SS...thats a clone safe 2700 Don Dinero created bin..its a modded original 203 and been used by many safely..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10493
BTW...its made for CLONES...never heard someone using it as a genuine, or after a GENUINE Jtag...don't think its a 2 way street like 2500 genuine and their clones..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2315
I would have to look again when I have time but no c safe or identifing info from oringinal .It is in the clone bins section but and posted as clone but is a oringinal bin.I'm going buy the bin on system info in ird menu.and it identifed as original.I've deleted it from my pc so i'll look and get u the link when I get a chance.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2316
Oh ,I didn't use it as oringinal ,came across it looking for clone bins and skymax files for clones.Vortex loads/works better on my box for some reason,not flaming Don,just loads better everytime were don's sometime fails to flash giving me a hard time on my box.But I have used both.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2317
Ok,it linked me to dss central ,fta clones file share,http://www.dsscentral.us/fileshare/fs_clones/index.php?action=view&filename=x-87 bl_070411_b75_203_api.zip&directory=&PHPSESSID=e7022d98bf043d4f953f7d05c82813f9
Check it out ,must be mislabeled or put in wrong section.I loaded it ,checked the bin on screen and deleted it ,loaded the vortex immediatly after seeing the bin id.

If in doubt "Toss it out' I say.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2318
Anyway makes no diff to me I'm gonna part the clone out after I modd the power board on it and keep that,trash the rest ,even the remote has issues,I learned enough from playing with it,and it was a freebee.think i'll pick up another box to play with,haven't deceided what one yet.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10496
aaahh...file sharing area, uploaded by any member...that is the 203 , a genuine bin, placed in wrong area by a member...

I thought U were referring to the forums and the 203v1 clone bin which is linked below...its good for both the clone and genuine...

[link removed]

good luck..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us