Missing channels on Pansat 2500A for BEV

Username: Pjduarte

Post Number: 1
Hey Guys,

For some reason I am missing some channels on BEV. Most channels are coming up fine but i noticed that MTV, a couple of the movie channels are coming up as scrambled channel. I have deleted all the channels and did a blind scan but I have the same issue. Anyone else having the same problem? or anyone know what is wrong?

Thanks

Pd

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2287
You and everyone else using Pansat or it's variant are having the same issues.We're waiting for a new bin,It's gonna be a while,BL is gonna release his "SUPER BIN!

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10427
LMAO...A SUPER BIN THAT WILL LAST AT LEAST A YEAR (stated by BL August 2006).....LMAO...with that bin will be a subscription to DN or Bev in your name...lol

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2984
p duarte : Some of the problems have surfaced when people have upgraded from 290 or 290T to 293T. In that situation,
1. load 280T BIN.
2. Recheck and set the clock, and other user settings.
3. Load 293T BIN. Set autoroll on and let the keys roll in.
4. do a rescan using Blind Scan.
4. Turn autoroll off for normal viewing.
5. Keep autoTP off.
6. If channels are still missing, do individual TP scans.
Because of memory situation, the genuine Pansat is likely to give more problems than the clones, many of which have more memory.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10459
many are missing some channels on Bev 82 with ONLY Pansat receivers for about 5-6 days now...there's another couple threads here explicity explaining that...no solution...Pansat coders are checking out their bins again..I have been in touch with the Pansat staff..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2986
As I stated above:
"Because of memory situation, the genuine Pansat is likely to give more problems than the clones, many of which have more memory."
It is superfluous to check out with Pansat staff, as none of the official Pansat staff will acknowledge the add on BINs.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10464
its a done deal, after thousands have complained!...U are superfluous!

BTW....Pansat are clones having the same problems ...since the clone bins are "modified" basic pansat bins!...dah!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10465
Pansat clones are having the same problem as genuine Pansats since the Pansat coders basically created both bins...its basics and foundation..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2990
LK's "thousands" above means 5-10. Ignore that nonsensical statement.
Pansat 2500A - the genuine one, has smaller memory than many of the Pansat 2500 clones. BL produced a split BIN 290 - separate ones for BEV and for DN because of insufficient memory. After that he produced 293 BIN for the genuine Pansat, squeezing everything in, at the expense of EPG.

The clones often have double the memory and do not get into the kind of problems p duarte has. However, it pays to keep the autoroll and autoTP off.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10469
then visit Future fta and tell the tons of members there that they are hallucinating...and why U are at it, tell the reputable pansat/pansat clones owners here and all other sites too that they are trippin, and they are not having any Bev 82 problems...LMAO...U are so IGNORANT!...GO AWAY azzhole!

hell even the admins at future have finally acknowledged this problem , which nalin says doersn't exits!...nalin again provides BOGUS info her first day back...

Gold Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 1074
Pansat 2500, 2700, and 3500sd have been getting this type of problems.
I have not heard from Viewsat but I know that Coolsat has not.

BL has always come in the end I'm also waiting for a new bin at least for 3500 and up!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2993
LK: You are not the only person who has access to Future-fta.info site. I just went there and under Pansat 2500 forums, I found the follwoing 4 topics

No Sound on Pansat 2500
escalations
06-27-2007 04:46 PM
by arboristman
Pansat 2500 dead ( 1 2 3)
pavlo
06-27-2007 10:27 AM
by Drdave
Rebooting 2500
rickyisgood
06-22-2007 03:28 PM
by arboristman
looking for this boot 60 file ( 1 2)
treetopflyer
06-20-2007 10:00 AM
by tumpy

None of the above threads had any discussion on specific problems related to BEV.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10470
THAT JUST PROVES U ARE AN IDIOT AND CAN'T FIND YOUR AZZ WITH 2 HANDS!...LMAO

SO WHATS YOUR POINT?...THAT U CANNOT BE WRONG AND THE REST OF THE WORLD RIGHT!...U ARE A FREAK!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2994
You are the one who always tries to scare people and exaggerate information. So SHUT UP or bring in PROOF

Silver Member
Username: Amex

Post Number: 178
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyBu4OFPmug

Gold Member

Post Number: 2996
Mr. Bill : I did not know this subject is being discussed on the youtube. I think I will wait for the CNN news to broadcast this major catastrophe of BEV channels on Pansat 2500.
It was nice of you to point out the major defficiency in my viewing, but it IS difficult to cope with all the TV.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10472
I don't think CNN will be doing a broadcast about Pansat FTA receivers and Bev 82...such an idiot!

BTW...that s the ONLY way U get your info too!...if its not on the news, then it doesn't exist, is your theory!...lmao

Gold Member

Post Number: 2997
Well, Well, Well - It certainly isn't youtube!!
Phantom news and phantom information.
Bragging is your only accomplishment.

Silver Member

Post Number: 181
thought the "clip" was as clear as fount of July........ ..

Silver Member
Username: Therepo

Ftaview.com

Post Number: 133
It is discussed at future and elsewhere. Pansat models experiencing problems with 82 signal and certain TPs on 91. Affecting Pansat clones too, of course, as the transponder info is hardcoded into the bins. Future Mod Cessna Pilot announced that the coders have been advised, so likely we'll see new bins relatively soon to address the problems.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2311
The problem at Future is "Deny, Deny and deny!This problem is a week old now and still NOTHING From the Pansat Camp.They delete posts and ban ppl for not kissing BL's AZZ there.

Ppl there are happier than sh*t to have anything working on their Pansats,even recommending go back to the 6.2 boot and files.

I hate going to Future,makes me sick after I've been there.Thats the last site to get Pansat info,other than maybe a bin .

Gold Member

Post Number: 2312
Mods there telling ppl how better Panshit is over other manufactor's ....Makes me PUKE!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2999
therepo : I would appreciate a URL where I can read this. I have gone there to read, but did not find the info on this subject.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10475
this is for U nalin newbie...

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 3001
The above picture is of baby LK, trying to eat food designed for grown ups.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10477
Even when everybody agrees and is aware of this problem, U still don't have the integrity to say that U were wrong!....your arrogance to therepo, me, and PRFRMNJ is obnoxious...nevermind the many others here U have tried to run off...

NOBODY has to prove a thing to U, the site idiot! ...U are and always will be a WANNABEE!...

give it up, and stick to something U know about, like being a street hooker with a BIG active mouth!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3005
LK: I will not let you side track the issues by trying to crystalise sides.
First of all I am never arrogant to therepo, because I know that he knows what he is talking about.
I tried to get PRFRMNJ to see that he should be more independent and much much less dependent on you.
You made statements about things happening at future-fta site, but obviously you have no proof. I would have accepted it, except that I know from past experience that you always want to appear big and knowledgeable about everything under the sun, and you are VERY VERY FAR from it.

So YOU shut your big mouth. If you have evidence of posts at future-fta site suggestive of big problems with BEV reception on Pansat 2500 affecting "thousands" (as you put it), let us have the actual URL and the quotes.
You can't get by with your profanity or your ridicule.

Bronze Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 48
I am not the computer whiz that some people are, but I went to future and found the posts. Not putting anyone down, but they are there. You just have to do a little looking.

Silver Member

Post Number: 182
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 3006
HEARSAY - ALL HEARSAY. NO EVIDENCE

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
Here is a easy step by step to find what you are looking for.

Navagating to Future FTA.

1 Turn on your computer

2 click on web browser

3 If you have Future FTA in your bookmarks, Click on it. Otherwise Type in the Url.
That is future-fta.info.

4 After you have got to the web site, go to the little box in the upper r/h (right hand)
corner and sign in (that is if you have registered. If not, please follow the instructions)

5 At the top of your screen you will see a tool bar that has new posts on it. Click on this.

6 Scroll down until you see the posts that say "Scrambled or bad channels bev." The last
time I looked there were 5 posts, most of which were complaining about there pancraps
not working.

7 Then scroll down to the post "Missing channel's," and you will see another 29 posts
of people complaining.

Now that wasn't so hard was it?

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2798
I'm going to jump in here for a couple of words!

First of all - I am my own person! Just because I agree with those who actually KNOW what they are talking about does not mean I follow them.

Do I agree with LK??? I would say 99.9% of the time, because he actually knows what he's talking about...

Your problem is you try to talk big, but in the end, you bring NOTHING which is probably why you have to hang out here because you can't make it at a real site...

When you are ready to learn a thing or two, I'm sure you can go visit the same sites you continue to tell people to visit and read!

BUT I'VE ALWAYS SAID ---- THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR TESTING....

Most of us helps just about everywhere and come here to do the same, but you have got some issues.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10489
what no coffee and donuts?....LMAO...

NJ as U know, she's a waste of time...and will never bring anything to the table but egotistic arrogance filled with misinformation or a lack of information..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2800
Now that's just wrong! LOL

I know it's wasted time with Nalin.

Silver Member

Post Number: 183
"Just shoot the b!tch and get it over with. This turd thing is getting old !" .....DJ

As the dangerous man twirls his bladed weapon in the air,
LK realizes that he doesn't have the time for this shit
and simply takes out his gun and shoots the problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyBu4OFPmug

Gold Member

Post Number: 2801
Good one Mr. Bill... LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 3008
There is a limit to the amount of falsehood you can try to propagate. There is a bunch of uneducated people whose sole purpose in life seems to be to discredit me.

This thread is about Pansat 2500A and the missing BEV channels. I am told by Bill Vickers that there is information at future-fta site and he was condescending enough to give me the exact way of locating that information. I did just that.

I looked at the last 50 posts as directed by Bill Vickers starting from 4.40pm to now. To my surprise, NONE of them were about Bev on Pansat 2500A.
I then looked at the two threads pointed out by him. One was 'scrambled or bad channel'. When I looked at the heading closely it turned out that it was on 119 sat. Bill should know by now that 119 sat is not a BEV sat.
I then looked at the other thread he pointed out. this was 'Issues with BEV on certain TPs'. There are seven pages of posts, with only one post from a 2500 owner. The last three post there are interesting.

'All of my lost TP's came back this morning - couldn't find any not working (91)
Go figure'
'Me too, their back'
'All is well.......BEV problem I guess. We win this round!!!'.

And none of these were referring to Pansat 2500A. A majority of reports were about Pansat 3500 and a few about Pansat 2700 and 2800.

None of the other 50 thread were relevant to missing Bev channels on 2500A. so I suggest to you all to read the topic first, do your research properly and not let your emotions get in the way of clarity of understanding.

I looked at a post about one BEV transponder on Pansat 2800 and it seems to have corrected itself.

I am posting the 50 topics as seen in the next post.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10495
"many are missing some channels on Bev 82 with ONLY Pansat receivers for about 5-6 days now"

Idiot stick nalin...Nobody says its ONLY a Pansat 2500 problem,...its a Pansat problem with ALL models!...just cause U have a cheap azz pantec 2500 clone, thats all U focus on...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3012
LK: YOU are the idiot. The person who started the thread started it like this:

"Missing channels on Pansat 2500A"

And, by the way, i noted you want to kill me. You stink so much much, there are flies all over your body. Try killing one of those before talking about killing me or anybody else.
You were discharged from the army because you could not even hold the gun.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10499
WTF....U are high!...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
Now that you have found the threads you can take the.........................spoon out of your mouth.
Almost slipped up there.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3014
Bill Vickers: Why don't you acknowledge the simple fact that you were way out of line.
Any kid going for an exam is taught to look at the question properly and give a relevant answer.
Your buddy LK, suggested that "thousands" of Pansay 2500 owners are affected by no reception of BEV channels. That was all BS.
I reported very precisely that I had looked at the Pansat 2500 section and did not see such posts. You had the gumption to try and ridu\icule me and direct me to an area which is not a Pansat 2500 area. I made may research and am telling you again that you wer WRONG. There are a few reports of missing BEV channels, notably on Pansat 3500, and there are all kinds of thread about various problems.
Next time you want to try and ridicule somebody find a newbie. Now go and take the LK spoon out of your mouth and be independent.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
My point was they were ALL having trouble. If you are to stupid to pick up on it the I am wasting my time talking to a Idiot.

I'm done, go pound sand.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3016
I can pound sand make gold out of it - because I am independent.
Are you independent?
Go take the gold spoon Mummy LK put in your mouth and become independent using a steel spoon. The food will taste better.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10502
Bill...NOBODY can be as stupid or arrogant as her...she must be "the man", disrupting this place always...or a crazy institutionalized head case...either way, she's a waste of time for all of us here..she's gonna ramble nonsense anyways!...I'm really going to try and ignore her directly again..but still warn others of her and her ignorance or bad intentions here...and if people like Kavin want to bad mouth us and others and side with her, then so be it...and least Kavin provides some good honest helpful info sometimes..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
Most of my dealing with people like this is in 7-11's and running of rundown motels. You are right they are arrogant and have never done a thing wrong in their lives. I don't understand their thinking. It is easier to admit you are wrong at times and move on rather p*ss off the world trying to convince a few you are right.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3018
"It is easier to admit you are wrong at times and move on"
Any apology however evasively put is acceptable, because you are essentially a nice person. I hope you have learnt from this encounter some essentials of how to do research.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3019
LK: If I were to post YOUR "stupid and arrogant" posts here, there would not be any room for anything else here.
I told often enough that you need psychiatric treatment. Amongst other symptoms, you have megalomania, which I am hoping is just a manifestation of your underlying psychiatric illness, and should improve with treatment of the underlying illness.

Silver Member

Post Number: 185
"Above Truth and Justice lies common sense......" . William Clinton

and Bill Vickers is the voice of common sense...

even if he's wrong, ...... he'll always be RIGHT !

Gold Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 1026

Hey p duarte
LMAO did they answer your question?
Oh, well next time, I would guess
you would check with another site LOL.
As some would say, wrong place, wrong time.
Good luck to you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
I was not apologizing to you. You really do have a hard time with the English language

Username: Sskhan

Mississauga, On Canada

Post Number: 1
hi friends

Gold Member

Post Number: 2325
I needed a good laugh !

Gold Member

Post Number: 3027
Bill Vickers: An apology is an apology is an apology - whichever way you put it.
A withdrawn apology is still an apology and remains an apology - whichever way you put it.
Sats: Have a good laugh at what Bill Vickers says is my "poor English". I don't mind.
Truth: Thou art the winner. Pansat 2500A and clones are working with Bev channels without a BIN change.
Viva la Ecoustics. Au Reviour.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10513
nalin...can U say RETARD?....

Silver Member
Username: Impala1977

Post Number: 134
Nalin, what did you do to piss all these people off? You sound like a sensible person to me and well you have not turned to name calling and to insulting those who disagree with you. BTW, very intelligible posts.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10518
if U read this thread , a blind man could see her arrogance and ignorance,...lmao

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
It's very hard to get your point across when you are dealing with a arrogant idiot.

I'm Done.

Silver Member

Post Number: 195
forgetaboutit........ he's just one sad snobbish egghead wannabe......

only reflects his shortness of brain & shortness of dick

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 3030
Mr. Bill: When you had the implant, did it work or only caused more problems? After looking at you post above, I checked with the experts about this procedure and they tell me that people who have this procedure done, usually end up with not only physical but mental handicap that channels their energy into unsocial behaviour.

Is that what has happened to you? I really feel very sorry for you. You should never have allowed anybody to operate on you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3032
Ernesto : You joined over a year ago, and are probably aware of LK and his gangster mentality.
He is extremely paranoid, so stupidly pananoid, that he will be posting in 4-5 threads total abuse to newbies, and in another thread accuse somebody else of doing it. He has also chosen to chase me. I was away for 5 days and he did not post much in some of the threads. As soon as I came back and posted the current keys, he had to post. He thinks I am a 14 year old girl and wants obscene sex, and his other cronies, instead of correcting him keep on encouraging him.
I have therefore, had no other option, but to answer them with as much courage and wit I can muster.
In this particular thread, they tried to magnify a non-existant problem to enormous proportions. when I tried to bring it to its right direction, they attacked me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 197
@ Nalin Nyda

now I see that you really need the diIdo
shoved into your mouth

and another one, pushed up your punjabi azz.......

Silver Member

Post Number: 198
You still there.....?

You fuagget cocksucking hindu piece of shit......

Get outta bed and fight like a man!
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Shadycove

Post Number: 65
my pansat 2500A is working perfectly and has been for months

Silver Member

Post Number: 199
Upload

Silver Member