When will the NEW pancrap bins be released?

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2249
Ok guys place your bets.Get your pool tickets here.

I say when pansats down no channels,plus two weeks!Then BL Might get around to giving us another bug ridden bin.Only after he's run out of excuses and enough azz kissers at future have done there job there.Seems his posistion is deny,deny,and blame it the end user .
The mininum fix ,with mininum effort,as usuall.
Tell it like it is here,because you can't at future!

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10360
yes I have spoken to many mods at future about this...they ALL deny having any 82w problems...BUT as anyone else with a Pansat knows, this 82w problem is being reported everywhere... 9 of 10 with ONLY Pansats are having this issue..

posted at future...

Cessna...my bud Sager says hello and says U are a good guy,... BUT also says none of his many IRD's (VS, CS, Homesat, Neousat, Neusat, Maggie, Sonicview, etc) are experiencing this either except the Pansats... some thoughts about this 82W issue are that it may somehow be related to the HD channels on 82 and something new in the Bev stream, combined with the codes in the pansat bins...I think we will see new Pansat bins coming out..

Username: Tigger_woods

Post Number: 9
I sold mine just in time I guess.

Ebay 89 bucks US each. That does not sound like a lot but I am a Crazy Canuck and got the wee bit of exchange rate plus I got 25 bucks US for shipping.

I shipped them out for 9 bucks and change each. About a 17 buck Canadian profit on the shipping for each one.

Do the math...Comes out to about 110 Canadian each after shipping. I had them about 2 years, got my use from them, and now I have a new VS with money in my pocket to boot.

I paid 157 canuck for each one so I feel like I did ok. I now have 2 Viewsats.

BL was a mate of mind btw...he`s a good mate BL is, I hope he has success in future, perhaps the first to break into DTV or something, that would be sweet.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2265
I'm looking at a 2700c holding the door open, thinking I might try J-tagging it as a oringinal ,loading oringal bins and see what happens.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2288
BL...You suck ! BIG TIME! You have sunk to the very bottom, Time to put up, or pack it in ! No excuses.We've heard them all before.

BL= Bottom Loafer!
Never buy a PANSAT !

Silver Member
Username: Impala1977

Post Number: 133
Why don't you guys try using your pansat for what it was intended for? FTA. Nothing comfrontational, just a thought.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2302
Ernesto,Sounds to me your a "faithful" fulltime member and koolaid drinker at future ! Now I'm gonna go be sick!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us