Panasonic PT-51HX41E Need Help

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 148
It turns on then right back off!! I had a tech come out!! I told him what I found on the forum about CIR's and power protect. He said these forums don't know anything, then after spending over 1 1/2 hour said same thing. But then he wanted over $450 to fix it. Said he would clean the lens and extra stuff. I just need the parts where can I get them?? Thanks

Username: Rashov

Post Number: 3
Are you looking for Panasonic Plasma/LCD Parts? if so then this site could be very much helpful for you.
Good Luck!
Panasonic Plasma/LCD Parts

Username: Anjle

Post Number: 8
Dumm, There are many manual guides available online to fix your Tv lamp instead of spending lots of money over it. As far as parts are concerned then try this.
Panasonic Parts
Fix Your DLP Lamp

Username: Nayan

Post Number: 7
Have you checked it correctly that is there any other problem with your set?
Have you reseated the lamp or checked all connections? Some times the connector doesnt fully make a connection. Also try reopening the cover and putting it back, maybe the sensor for the lamp cover is not fully pressed in..

For getting information about parts.
Try this...

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 199
Cool Thanks for all the help!! But where do I find the schematics nd instructions for doing this he was say voltage was low and other stuff. Thanks

Username: Nayan

well you are talking about whom? Every online business have their contact no and email address.Just try to contact them and email your problem or by some other way.

Hope you will get the solution of your problem very soon.
Best of Luck!

Username: Peter09

Post Number: 3
Is the repair person afraid of forums?

hmmmm in my opinion, you can find Panasonic parts here along with the instructions in the box.

Username: Imaan

There are many online places if you want to get help for the service onilne?

Famous places like bestbay.com, discount-merchant.com, newegg is there.. etc..

try these .. Might be good for your help!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us