First time poster
I am asking for the boards help
I want ot pick up a reciever that gets dish net
I was thinking of the captive works 600 s Premium
Will it work for me

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1047
I would go for viewsat ultra or Viewsat Platinum They are supported really good...their bins come out faster and easy to handle

Silver Member
Username: Banej

Post Number: 219
CW600 Premium will do wonders for you. i have Viewsat and CW600P. CW600P for me is much better than VS. if you buy CW make sure you ket the premium its only $20 difference between CW600P and the regular CW600 but the premium is about 100X better. if you buy one you will not be dissapointed.

Silver Member
Username: Therepo

Ftaview.com

Post Number: 102
I agree. CW Premium is a great value with nice features, and the support has been very good. I have recommended it lately for a number of friends and family buying new receivers, and all are pleased.

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 498
i have been saying it for a year or so i have two cw600p and i think cw has got the best box for your doller 110CAN support is as good for this box as for viewsat the difference is the price is around 200 for viewsat 110 for cw600p

Bronze Member
Username: Wes_w

Post Number: 35
Turth is most receivers will give you what you are looking for, check out some of the FTA Sites, LK Has a list of good ones, I have one in my profile that is free as well, look for a receiver that is putting out bins on a regular basis, decide what features are important to you, PVR, USB Loading etc. what fits your budget, an pick from there. Do a little research reading some reviews as well, ie Coolst is known for picture quality.

Hope this helps some

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 348
More SpamUpload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us