New FLU Bin 294T

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 651
there's new bin available at www.dssrookie.com ... for flu boxes. working fine for me ... good night

Bronze Member
Username: Therepo

Ftaview.com

Post Number: 89
Sounds kinda fishy.

"Hi,
I've recently learned some Fortec STAR Lifetime Ultra coding. I'm releasing my first bin. It's safe for all Pansat 2500 Clones with some autoroll improvement. This bin has been tested by 17 people and so far, we're getting positive results. I'll be working for DSS Rookie, and therefore this bin belongs to this website (you can even see this website's name when you got to System Information). Enjoy! And, please reply because this is my first post on this website."

Silver Member

Post Number: 652
yeah ... i know .... it does sound kinda fishy ... lol ....

but the bin is working fine ... probably that guy wanna did some intro LMAO

Silver Member

Post Number: 653
YO!
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THAT BIN BECAUSE IT GAVE ME KNIGHT RIDER LIGHTS NOW! I M SWITCHING BACK TO BIN 289T. THAT FORTEC MAN WHO'S MAKING THESE BINS ARE NOT GOOD. USE CHANCYSAND BINS ONLY!

Bronze Member
Username: Dure

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 59
AV
I too got knight rider lights after downloading. Something wrong. Not recommended.

Silver Member

Post Number: 654
Yes, this bin is not safe. This new coder is making bins, which aren't good. So, switch back to Bin 293T and from now on, only trust bins that're by Chancysand.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2908
AV - eratic as ever.
Therepo - thanks for the caution.

Bronze Member
Username: Sobe1

South beach, Fl

Post Number: 13
hey therepo congrats on your first bin. is there a place where i can read how to make or design a bin.
thanks for info.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10210
sobe...U are misreading therepo's post...HE didn't wtite a new bin...he just did a copy/paste of someone else's post..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2909
Therepo was cautioning us - tellling us not to use it.

Bronze Member

Ftaview.com

Post Number: 90
I see the bin was removed from dssrookie after Chancysand drew some attention to it, and others experienced knight riders.

A lesson here, I guess, as mentioned above, stick with Chancy's bins for now. Even more, make sure they are in fact from Chancysand, as we saw with this one it was named in the same way (with a "T" after the version number); could have caused a lot of havoc and confusion if it made the rounds.

Silver Member

Post Number: 655
Nalin Nyda,

"AV - eratic as ever" what did i do this time ??? lol :-(

Bronze Member

Ftaview.com

Post Number: 98
AV, your initial comment "working fine for me", if not "eratic" was certainly not helpful. If you had even actually managed to load the file, it would not have worked at all.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 993

Reading the first four (4) post are little confusing.therepo should have said Copy/Paste or C/P

Gold Member

Post Number: 2926
Therapo's post had the " mark at the appropriate place to indicate a C&P.
AV: Do I need to go back to the early days of Summer of 2006 to explain? I would rather note. Just take care next time and as Therepo suggested, test it first fully before advising.

Silver Member

Post Number: 656
People ... It worked then got Knight Rider lights .... its not my fault that it worked for 2 hours and automatic turned OFF and got knight rider lights
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us