am thinking about buying a VS LiteWhat about a Viewsat Lite

Username: Lks_right_hand_man

Post Number: 1
I am thinking about buying a Viewsat lite. It is supposed to be the same as a ultra but a bit cheaper and has no card slot. I dont need a card slot. Anyone have anything good to say about the lite??? Its on sale right now.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10132
its not the same as the Ultra, it has no USB capability....its smiliar to the discontinued Platinum....its decent, but I would suggest the Ultra instead...USB stick capable is a nice Ultra feature..

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 972

Hey

What goes here....?
I though PRFRMNJ was LK's Right hand man?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10135
Yo Kavin, I thought U were!....U ditching me now?...LMAO

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 420
The price of the ultra and extreme have dropped alot while the Platinum/light have not so Its probably a good bet to get a newer box. I still believe the platinum/light ARE the best VS's but thats just me! ANY vs is a good bet :-)

Username: Lks_right_hand_man

Post Number: 3
Thanks to all

I had no idea that the Plat was discontinued. I have 1 plat and 2 pansat 2700a.

Update.. I actually sold a pansat 2700a today on ebay. I was sure it would not sell, I put it in for a 1 day sale and it sold in the final minutes after going the whole 24 hours without even a view.

pleasantly surprised. It sold for 89 US dollars, but the key is I got 25 bucks US for shipping. So I am happy.

I only pay in Canuck funds as I am a Canadian

You are right LK I am full of it

happy to unload 1 of my Pansats.

I was flurting with the idea of bying the lite because it is the cheapest at my store...157 bucks at moment. I think they want 200 for the ultra.

You never have to worry about a clkone at
skyhigh......

Bronze Member
Username: Therepo

Ftaview.com

Post Number: 84
Skyhigh is a great place.
I ordered a bunch of stuff last week on Thurs. It was delivered Monday morning. Can't beat that!

Username: Tigger_woods

Post Number: 3
yes
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us