Help? with pansat

Silver Member
Username: Lucia

Post Number: 356
k, i have a pans*at 2500 . thing is i uploaded the 'latest' bin, and it was working fine but it kept turnin off and on by itself, and now it completely turned off, it doesnt turn on. im just wondering if anybody can help? i don't know whats wrong, and i have another pansat that is just working perfectly. :-(

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 310
Try turning off Auto Roll

Bronze Member
Username: Therepo

Ftaview.com

Post Number: 64
These latest 2500 bins are not very stable. I had a 2500 go practically dead. It's a long story, but basically had lots of rebooting, loading factory, reloading, over and over. Eventually the box was just displaying demonic symbols (really!). Or else it wouldn't turn on at all. Couldn't get anything to load.

What I ended up doing was burning the boot 6.0 file over again. I just kept flicking the switch, and hitting the start button on the old loader to start to boot load. Over and over and over. A couple of beers into it, it caught, and loaded up the boot. From that I was able to get knight riders, and I could load an old factory (used 222 I think). Then the new friggen bin again, and it works. Still reboots now and then if you leave it on too long.

But 2500 is at the end of it's effective life anyway.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10043
reminds me of the old days, trying to glich and get a ATR with an old DTV card...LOL...persistence pays off!

Bronze Member
Username: Techme

MIAMI, FL USA

Post Number: 37
flash to factory bin then reset to factory then load bin 293t bin over factory bin enter keys leave autoroll .worked for me my reciever doesnt restart anymore.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10053
U seem to be contadicting yourself now, and posting what others are telling U after correcting u about the correct way to MAYBE fix the problem...your other posts recommend ONLY using an old 271T bin..suggest u read before u post info..good luck, learn and enjoy this hobby...

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2872
The 271T and/or 280T BINs work wherever there is a recommendation to install the factory BIN first in connection with Pansat 2500 clones. In short, if you are talking about a "Pansat 2500 clone" and (usually) don't know what the factory BIN is, you will find installing the 271T or the 280T does the trick.
You then install 293T turn autoroll on, let the keys roll in, turn the autoroll and autoTP off and you are usually set to watch uninterrupted TV for a while (till DN changes the keys). Keeping the autoroll on on 293T BIN, with some clones, causes unannounced resets - very irritating to say the least.

Silver Member

Post Number: 357
thank you all!!!! one question, where can i find the bins?

Bronze Member
Username: Billybeerboy

Carthage, Il United states

Post Number: 62
Just contact any local dish network distributor they will be more than glad to provide you with the bins.

Silver Member

Post Number: 358
haha how funny Bill .

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 918
Don't listen to billyboy. You can go to dsstester*com (replace * with a dot)

Silver Member

Post Number: 359
thank you jason!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10060
nalin...the genuine factory bins 222 and 224 will work with 2500 clones...another leson u have just learned...LOL...original clones do NOT have their own factory bins..hehehe...dumber than rocks..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2878
The BINs can be found in the Pantec or Fortec sections of
http://www.totalfta.com
http://www.dssevolution.com

and at the dsstester site mentioned by Jason. The files should be unzipped before use
You will need a loader and the BL 1.4 loader is the best. Use a straight RS232 cable (not a null modem cable) usually DB9 F/F.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2706
Luciaa - While some people keyed into the first part of your post

", i have a pans*at 2500 . thing is i uploaded the 'latest' bin, and it was working fine but it kept turnin off and on by itself"

No one addressed the fact that you finished the post by saying:

"and now it completely turned off, it doesnt turn on. im just wondering if anybody can help? i don't know whats wrong, and i have another pansat that is just working perfectly."

Is it turning on now or is it still dead. If so, you will need to JTag this receiver in order to get it to work.

Now while I understand why most people didn't read this (LK I know Nalin tends to cloud the room when present and I didn't see this focusing on the BS posted by her/him/it)... But the Great Nalin didn't address it either.

It's funny that in another thread where the problem was solved NOT by JTAGing Nalin recommended JTAG, but yet, above Luciaa states that her box does not turn on (Clearly a JTAG candidate), Nalin didn't even touch the subject.

WOW and you've helped how many people?????

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10074
nalin is definitely a distraction here, nevermind her bogus info all the time...I missed it all together to be honest..good catch...glad someone is paying attention...lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 2885
LK was "distracted" so he did not recommend Jtag. Jason and Therepo did not recommend Jtag, yet the camp follower PRFRMNJ finds fault with me only!!
Go and complete your "experiment" that you started a couple of months ago.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2712
The only experiment I have left to complet is how to educate an ignorant like you, but that one failed long time ago! And yes, the post was directed as you since you seem to me the FTA GOD....

Don't worry, I did save that post and one of these days when I'm bored, I'll start a new thread with more of your BS. In the mean time, I'll just spend my spare time actually helping people which is more then I can say about you! God you are about a waste of human flesh!!!

PRFRMNJ

Bronze Member
Username: Billybeerboy

Carthage, Il United states

Post Number: 65
I was just kidding.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10084
nalin...neither myself or jason were replying to Luciia, only U of us 3..who failed to mention Jtag...and at least I admit I missed it, cause I was distracted by your ridiculous bogus post again (but shame on me, I should know better by now, with you)...U just don't get it, do ya?...and U are arrogant, and never admit all your many errors here... your answer to everything is copy/paste and everybody else is always wrong, never U, cause u copied it someplace...and U admit u don't even TEST!.....U are really dumber than rocks, and a brick short of a load....LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 2889
LK: I misinterpreted your reply to mean you wer actually replying to Luciia.

You were as usual reply to thin air or doing a C/P while in a drug trance.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10085
nalin...U are a waste of good air...drop dead!...U arrogant, obnoxious pig!

I was replying to EAVE (not thin air), the person who posted IMMEDIATELY before me.....dah....u are so stupid!...I swear u are a narc or retarded..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2890
And I posted much after that - so why THE HELL are YOU and your crony PRFRMNJ bugging ME!!!

"I swear u are .... retarded.."

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10111
even when shown your ignorance...U are a pig!...I'm tired of meeting U half way and U still being an azzhoe...FOC*K U NALIN!

Don't ever talk to me again...I will have u banned quickly...U don't know who I am..you will be MUSH/Sh*it here than U already are!...U are a dirtball ALREADY getting away with sh*it, don't push it!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2895
LK: I have never been and am not afraid of you. So keep your stupid threats for somebody else.
I have absolutely no wish to ever converse with you in any way. So keep your paranoid imagination in check.
KEEP OUT OF MY WAY.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10120
NO...U KEEP OUT OF MY WAY NOOBIE!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2900
LK: You are still in my way. This thread is for helping peolple.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us