Happy Fathers Day

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9992
To all U swinging dik male studs...we only get this day once a year, so take advantage of it....LOL...kick back relax...have a few laughs and some fun, and try and enjoy your children and grandchildren today...reflect back on the day they were born and how excited u were then...now take a look at yourself and say, I love my children and and still will always be the best father I can to them, no matter however they have become... tell them U love them...

Then PARTY ON!...ENJOY...have a great
one!...just do NOT drink and drive!

BTW ...I think I have the 2 best sons in the world, and I believe I can take some credit for SOME of that...so be proud of being a DAD and all your efforts, as long as u've done the best U can..U have earned and deserve a great day today...Have a great one!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9993
BTW...don't forget your own fathers...do something for them and make them know U appreciate them for bringing U into this world and any kind things they may have done for ya..and if they have passed, remember the good times and have a short talk with them, and tell them u still are thinking of them..

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2048
Well said LK .I'm enjoying my day with them.

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 399
Happy Fathers Day to all you dads out there. I wish I could be with my dad today but he past away 2 years ago. He is in my thoughts and I will never forget him .. This is for you dad>>> HUGS . And to all the great dads in this forum HUGS as well. God bless all you guys and thanks for all your help

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1164
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADS!

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2049
Well Doreen, I'm sure he knows how you feel and he heard your message.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9998
Hawaiian...that pic is SO TRUE...I love it...our kids are part of us, and they are the future of this world, and the main thing that counts!...nice pic guy!

Username: Rosyg

Post Number: 1
LK - Congratulations to you! You're the greatest! God Bless all you fathers...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us