Where is the remote?

Bronze Member
Username: Nlempb

Post Number: 36
i have a pansat 2700a and i was just wondering if and where i can get another remote? any info will be greatly appreciated. please and thank you

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9902
right here...

http://www.globalwholesalers.biz/remotes.htm

Bronze Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 70
Does it matter that the above site was indicated as a banner ad. in the statement of claim against hashhu
pg. 19

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9904
The sale of FTA hardware is perfectly legal..

Username: Carter_g

Post Number: 2
I have a pansat 2700 and I bought a "One For All URC 9910 Premium Learning Line 8-Device IR/RF Upgradeable Universal Remote Control" and I like it. I have two tv's, one in living room and one in bedroom on same receiver and can control from any where in the house with this remote.(no need to leave bedroom to change channels) I have my home theater system, Sat receiver, Tv, and one DVD recorder and one DVD player all program into it. I now have 1 remote sitting on the coffee table and all the other remotes are stored incase needed. I am very happy with the remote and it upgrade's if needed are very easy over the phone. I do suggest you get recharable batteries for it cause it does chew them up. I bought two set's of batteries so that I've always have spares.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us