Dishnetwork

Username: Chippies

Post Number: 1
I'm new to this game, card went down Wed night-tried to program and got "failed to find blocker patch" in status line of romcode programmer. Have ROM-102 the yellow equivalent card. Any ideas??????? My guy is unsure.

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 213
Get yourself a Viewsat Ultra....

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 886
did you paste the blocker into the correct section of the code?

most blockers come with instructions as to exactly where you insert the code.

also make sure the clean the card.

Username: Chippies

Post Number: 2
Jason, appreciate the response, however, not sure where to look for stuff. I'm pretty green at this, I did clean card but still get same error. My guy said to try downloading dotnetfx3setup.exe, any ideas if this will work if so where can I find it? ja-dog

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9891
This site "Ecoustics" is NOT really a satellite site for "plastic cards"...there site here is more basically for FTA receivers...I recommend u use other sites such as www.dsstester.c*om , that are very active and have the manuals and files for "plastic card" testing...

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 888
1. get your code ready. have your card image handy as well as blocker. open up your editor (e.g. n2edit) and select your card image. paste blocker code into correct memory location (this is prob where you've gone wrong)

2. unlock card with your password. clean card, do reset and see if you can read the card a few times to make sure card is responding. the read shouldn't take longer than 10-15 seconds.

3. write to card.

done

of course, with what i've listed above, a lot can go wrong (ISO reader/writers are finicky as are ROM102 cards) and depending on your setup you may need to do extra steps.

my advice is for you to do tons of reading to learn and understand what you are doing or you could risk your card.

a good card site is dsstester*com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us