Pansat 3500 Stuck on "ON"

Username: Zzniper

Post Number: 1
Hi there,

I am currently having trouble with my pansat 3500. It has been working fine up until now.But at the moment when i turn it on it just shows "ON" on the receiver display but there is nothing displayed on the TV screen. Also the remote and the buttons on the receiver won't work anymore. Can anyone help me with this issue.

Thanx.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2030
Reboot from power rear switch.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2793
There are new DN keys - twice in two days and the autoroll may not have worked. Try turning off the autoroll and installing the keys manually, if switch off/on recommended above does not work.

Bronze Member
Username: Therepo

Ftaview.com

Post Number: 21
May have to flash the factory bin:

c/p
1. Connect the receiver to the computer using the cable.
2. Plug in the power BUT leave the power switch off in the back.
3. Head to http://www.pansatusa.com/download.htm and download the 3500S/SD(b-80) zip file.
4. Open the zip file and take the 4 files out. You will only need two files from there (GTRomLoaderv35.01_pansat3500S_.exe and Pansat 3500S_070311_B80_v03_api.bin)
5. Open GTRomLoaderv35.01_pansat3500S_.exe
6. Under Tools, click on the BIN File button and select the Pansat 3500S_070311_B80_v03_api.bin and select open.
7. Make sure your receiver is connected to the computer and it is plugged in. (power switch on the back should still be off)
8. Click on the 'Download' button on the GTRomLoader.
9. Immediately after you click on 'Download' turn the power switch ON.
10. You will now see that it is updating the software. DO NOT POWER OFF THE RECEIVER UNTIL IT IS COMPLETE. (VERY IMPORTANT)
11. After it is done, your receiver should work.

If working after that, load the latest bin again.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9870
therepo...Nice simple detailed and clear post...thanks to the original author, and your c/p..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2796
LK: It is interesting that you observed in therapo a number of qualities you are not capable of - such as:
a detailed post;
a clear post;

and lately you are not even capable of finding an answer and doing a c/p.
All I see is an attempt to increase the number of posts.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9875
Thank You nalin...u are always such a pleasure, and of course always correct in your assessments of others, and your FTA info...U are my idol....NOT!.......

U are like the little dog with nothing to offer!....LMAO

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2798
It is interesting that you have lost all your sources for genuine C/P for the forum. Probably banned form most of the other forums.
It is as it should be.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us