CW 3000 HD (first look) What a cool unit......

Silver Member
Username: Super_mod

Post Number: 132
This unit is truly the FTA box of the future, the receiver is built like a computer, fully upgradeable, includes dual tuners,PVR and even a DVD burner to burn content off of your hard drive. This one is worth a look. There is a nice first look at FreedomFTA, check it out when you get a chance.

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 297
SPAM SCAM ABOVEUpload

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9835
More spam from him, Snodgrass...and now he's spreading lies about other sites...I would definitely stay away from wherever he recommends..I have stayed out of his postings, but now feel that I must speak up since he's decided to bash other sites and spread lies, along with constantly spamming his own sites...

spamming is bad enough, but INTENTIONALLY LYING to benefit your own sites is beyond SPAM...its low life, slug action!

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
Lie? What did I lie about?

Silver Member

Post Number: 135
It was not my intention to mislead anyone and both of your judgments are uncalled for..... It was an honest mistake because tc and .com are in fact gone as well as all the good mods at the site.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9839
OK...I'll buy that...next time U should be more careful...especially since most experienced people in this hobby ( U say u are a supermod) know there were 3 "al7bar" sites...and all different...and newbies can be misled easily..

BUT...I will not accept that I made a mistake and my my post was "uncalled" for"...due to your alleged "honest mistake"...so back off!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us