COOCOO 4000 Pro !!!!

Username: Rockstx

Post Number: 3
No power or Picture just "0000" on LCD display or sometimes light running like knight rider.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9813
Please do NOT double post...

Post Number: 5
Sorry !

Bronze Member
Username: Therepo

Ftaview.com

Post Number: 11
I don't see the other post?

If there's something in the display, there is power (although may not boot up fully). A corrupt flash or even corrupt channel list can cause weird problems. You could try flashing the factory file (120 for pro), and do a factory reset as soon as you can get to menu. If flash doesn't want to take, try forcing it by starting download on computer and booting the box from the rear switch at the same time. It can take an number of attempts and proper timing.

Post Number: 8
This was my earlier post to LK but no Response so far from him . I would appreceiate your help on this . Also if you could let me know the exact method because what ever you wrote - i have tried all but the recevier doesent POWER up again.

I have a coocoo 4000 pro , since last 2 days its not working properly. no power but the funny thing is that when I connect the SAT cable then i have lites running like night rider thats it and all of sudden picture comes and then goes back and from tooday nothing in on just "0000" . please help me if you have any solution on this.

Bronze Member
Username: Therepo

Ftaview.com

Post Number: 12
Just try what I suggested, flash factory bin. You force flash like I said by starting the download and turning the unit on from the rear switch at the same time. You can experiment, by hitting the loader button first, or turning the switch on first, vary your timing to try to get it to take. It might take many, many tries, but it can work if the flash is corrupted causing problems.

Post Number: 10
Help me gettig the 120 pro flash file

Gold Member

Post Number: 9824
here's the coo*lsat 4000 pro 120 factory bin...and loader, as well..

[link removed]

Gold Member

Post Number: 9825
here's the coo*lsat 4000 pro 120 factory bin (17 January 2005)...and loader, as well..

[link removed]

Coo*lSat_Pro_Loader_v.2.4.zip
COO*LSAT4000_120_20050117.zip

Gold Member

Post Number: 9826
and here's ALL Coo*lsat factory software for EVERY receiver they have ever made...

http://www.coolsatusa.com/support.htm
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us