Username: Supasharp

Post Number: 6
get the latest keys here

http://tvftakeys.info

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 317
as soon as they change eh
well the bev keys rolled last week and they are not updated on this site.
Maybe you need a keyripper.

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 242
i stick to keyripper myself

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9804
yeah...this bill blamo is just a spammer for this link and site..and U are 100% corect, they still haven't changed the Bev keys and have OLD ones posted, even though they changed keys 5-6 days ago...the title of this thread is BOGUS!..this site is good "generally " most of the time for keys, but NEVER "as they roll"...

I prefer the other sites and their links (ftabins and dishnewbies)...but believe Keymaster 4.0 (new thread here) created by dsscentral/dsscommunity is the best key finder utilty program available..especially since it has other great helpful links, satellite finder calculators, and 'tips' with it..but to each their own..

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2776
LK is the biggest spammer at this site. Look at the number of posts - all he want is to hit 10000 and claim some kind of a first.

Username: Rockstx

Post Number: 1
i have a coocoo 400 pro , since last 2 days its not working properly. no power but the funny thing is that when I connect the SAT cable then i have lites running like night rider thats it and all of sudden picture comes and then goes back and from tooday nothing in on just "0000" . please help me if you have any solution on this.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9812
use the clone coo*lsat 4000 142 bin, after the factory bin,... if u do have nite rider lights.

Post Number: 4
LK , thanks for your reply but help me on this , BOX doesnt have power and cannot connect to computer when connect with serial cable, how to get this working , also help me in getting the FACTORY BIN and 142 BIN.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9815
nalin the lesbo is here right now...she thinks she's an authority on all receivers...lets see here help U through this!...I bet she won't even try cause she hasn't a clue and doesn't want to embarass herself!...

Go for it nalin, mouthage...lets see your stuff!...the dance floor is all yours!

and I don't mean copy/paste a link either!

Post Number: 6
LK , appreciate yr help .

Post Number: 7
LK , if you have the info on my problem please help me - I believe NALIN doenst have any clue on this .

Post Number: 9
What happen L.K. ?

Username: Abbasusa77

Post Number: 5
hi there any one have new keys if do can u post plz
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us