Flu lost signal

Silver Member
Username: Sakapfet

Post Number: 161
Hi, i have a flu receiver with two lnb for 119 and 110 i don't know what happen since yesterday i can only get 119 no 110, and i did a factory setting moved the dish still nothing, also my lnb i used to get 119 on it i had to swith it to the other side because no signal and quality on it does some one have a idea thanks

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2003
Re-ailign your dish,make sure to put cable directly into reciever will doing so .Repeat this process for your second sat also,then attach your diseq switch,and set your antanae setting apropriately to correspond with the switch connections.Then do a factory reset,followed by a fresh scan.

Silver Member

Post Number: 162
thanks i will try it without the switch

Gold Member

Post Number: 2004
diseq switches are cheap quality and are notorious for going bad or causing signal loss problems among other switching problems.

Silver Member

Post Number: 163
i think i have two problems one with the switch in the other with one lnb because i have signal only if i put the lnb 110 at the place of 119 if i put it back i can only have the level no signal

Silver Member

Post Number: 164
also can someone tells me where to buy a lnb and switch in Toronto the place i used to is closed thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 2007
Today is sunday,try them tommorrow,on monday.Adjust your ant skew ,seldom lnb goes bad unless its severly abused.if your getting a signal ,poor quality when its connected to reciever,its your ant adjustment,not your lnb.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us