Could someone kindly help me out

Username: Hollydog

Post Number: 2
I just need to be pointed in the right direction. All this talk about these fta receivers i never know where i need to get help for me. I have a receiver with the yellow card. What type of thread am i looking for. Obviously my receiver is not one of the ones it seems everyone has. Mine is the old setup but i never see anything about them anywhere unless i don't know where to look. The front of my receiver says MPEG2. Any help is appreciated.

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 290
Future FTA - Blacklist's Site:
[link removed] (C00LSAT and All receivers)
DSS Newbies:
[link removed] (Pantecs,all clones and all receivers)

File Share Site - No Registration Required:
--------------------------------------------------
Good for gettting Original factory firmware:
[link removed]

Best site for DISHNET info, channels, transponders and changes etc..
[link removed]
[link removed]
www.filez.us/km3/keys.shtml

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 316
also try
[link removed]

Post Number: 3
i have gone to a lot of those sites and i always come back to the same thing and it is a lot about keys. I know i don't deal with Keys because that is not my setup. Just give me something i could put in a search. What am i looking for? What is my system? I have a receiver and the yellow card. Think it is called a rom102. I have punched in a million different words at sites and cant figure out which one is me. 99 out of 100 always brings me back to the same thing and it is FTA keys. Thanks guys but i am extremely frustrated and i know this is a question that must have an easy answer i just can't find it. The fella that hooks me up is not available and i wish i could just do this on my own. Im 3hr's in today and its the same ole stuff. I know i need a bin file to get me back up but what im looking for is what in the world is my system called on those post sites. I know its not a coolstat or a viewstat.

Gold Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 1773
http://www.ftabins.net/forumdisplay.php?f=59

You must register first....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1774
It tells you how to deal with your rom 102 card

Post Number: 4
nikk bud could you tell me specifically what the threads name is. I registered and im getting the same frustration. All i see are things for new KEYS. I punched in a few searches and nothing. Thanks bud. I think once i know what the thread is called this will be one of the answers im looking for.

Post Number: 5
nick on that site i saw a thread "how to program a rom 102 card. Its a free download and true to form it wont open for me. Says file not found. I just wish when im down someone could just tell me what im looking for with all the threads at a site. What would i be looking for? I know i shouldn't be looking under veiw stat because i dont have a veiwstat. what the heck is my system called?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1777
http://www.mooload.com/new/file.php?...Tutorial_1.zip

http://www.uploading.com/files/7IDX0...ial_1.zip.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 1778
You also need to download the video codec neccesary to open the tutorial..

it is in the same thread, check the line that says "XVID 1.1.0 - Use to Watch Video Tutorials"

Post Number: 6
Just answer me one question. What is the name of the thread i should go to first. I don't have a viewstat so i do know it is not at the wiewstat thread. Which thread would be mine? Do the viewstats have the same files put on them as my setup which is programming the yellow card.
What for goodness sakes is my system called?

Post Number: 7
What does this mooload site have to do with anything im asking? I never uploaded a thing in my life.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1779
Ok...

First...go here...

http://www.ftabins.net/forumdisplay.php?f=59

Then get the codec from the thread "XVID 1.1.0 - Use to Watch Video Tutorials"

Then get the video tutorial from the thread "How to Program a Rom 102", at this thread there are several links to pages where you will get the video.

There is also another thread named " How to Aux a Rom 102" and may be useful for you.

If your system is using a rom 102 card (I guess it is a yellow card) then you probably have a DN receiver, could be a 301 or 310 or some other model, take a look for any sticker at the bottom or besides your receiver that may tell you something about it...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1780
The formula for success on this kind of things is stay calmed and read as much as possible, sometimes it will take several days and a lot of read for someone to have a clear idea on what kind of equipment owns and what steps to follow in order to make it work properly...

Post Number: 8
okay its a 301. That is huge because that is one thing i needed to know. I have a lot of computer issues so until i clean up my comp i cant do a lot of stuff. One question what are the bin files i need? For example do i search DN 301 receiver files? That is my other problem. I have seen the word viewstat 5000 times im starting to think maybe i should just get one of those because looking for stuff for my receiver is brutal. Which thread do i go to for my receiver?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1781
You must get the video tutorial from those sites that you said that are not related with your question.

You must get the file named Tutorial_1.zip from the mooload site.

Nobody can help you so much unless you post what kind of receiver (name, model, etc..) you have.

The threads I'm pointing you to look to have specific information about rom 102.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1782
For the rom 102 card you will probably need to get a rom 102 programmer and some software to make it work, a lot of people is avoiding anything related with the rom 102 cards since it is 1000 times easier to get a FTA cardless receiver and get the one or two files needed to program it.

Viewsat is a FTA receiver, it is known as the most popular and the one that has the best support over any other FTA receiver

Post Number: 9
i have the stuff i need the question i cant seem to get an answer for no matter how many times i ask is what freaking thread do i go to for the files for a dishnet 301 receiver using the yellow card to program on?. I wouldn't even use them because i will wait for my buddy for now but why nobody can answer this question i asked ten times here is amazing. What thread would i have to go to on that site you just gave me to get the file i need. There are no threads for a dishnet 301 receiver . When you seaech this receiver nothing comes up. when i go to the FAQ on this site there are none. when i punch 1000 different options i get no answers. Lets just say this was your receiver. What thread would you go to to get your files? Go over there now and check and see if you can and then get back to me. if not thanks for the help but after this im giving up. 6 hrs of this alone today is 6hrs i will never get back.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1783
Well it is clear that you don't want to learn, what you want to do is someone to tell and give you exactly what you need.....

Follow your quest or throw your old receiver to trash and get a new one.......

If you don't have any patience to do a quest then do the simpler thing....take your receiver to someone that can make that job for you and spend money to make it work...

For me it is the last time I will try to help on this thread...

Bye Bye and good luck.

Post Number: 10
Help out? you do what most do on those sites and that is give stupid answers and confuse and waste time for the guy looking. I asked you the same question 15 times and not once you answered it but did give me all kinds of different answers. Answers i couldn't give to shits about. some guys who say read read read are valid but guys like you use it to bail themselves out. I ran emulation back in the day and im sure with your answers you wouldn't have a clue on how to do that. I knew from your first stupid answer i was in for a long haul with you. I ask you one simple question and your answer is to read and learn. Do me a favor next time someone ask a question, mine your own business because you have no answers. People ask question not to be told to go find it somewhere else.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9743
hey kid...we tried..you're an azzhole..we don't like U...get the fukc out of here!...U are NOT worthy!...we have people that come here and really want to know and are NOT azzholes and do try and learn themselves...hit the road and quit wasting our time!

Bronze Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 32
Can't you see this idiot is just jerking you guys around? Stop answering him and he will go away.

He is just trying to get you guys heated up. Ignore him.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
LK put the computer muscles away okay cous. Nobody is over here shaking. All i asked for was a nudge in the right direction. Maybe people wouldn't ask so many question if some of these search engines on these sites actually worked. You guys on these sites are priceless. Maybe i should just say lazy. Not one of you wants to answer a question and i think it is because you can't. Just seeing your sticky's makes ya sound like a bunch of children. No this, no that. You must be a peach to hang out with.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9754
Blow me...hit the road!...yes Bill, he's on IGNORE!

Gold Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 1028
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

RYERSON, @ PEACE ... What are u l...

Post Number: 309
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 389
Ryerson !!!!!
WELCOME BACK SWEETY
BIg ((((Hugs))))
I missed ya ... how are things ?

Silver Member
Username: Antiscums

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 118
LITTLE KID, you want half of the members to blow you, what for?
go tell your grand kids, grandpa need to mature
go fly a kite with your grand kids

dorreen, you are a guy, you talk like a guy, i'm a doctor, you need help
you can fool everyone here, you can not fool Dr. John Matarazzo, go find yourself a puzzy or seek proffesional help

Gold Member

Post Number: 9775
John sounds more and more like nalin...anybody else notice that?...obviously he's useless and here for 1 purpose, to create trouble for his own immaturities.....get out of here kid!...go play in traffic!

Silver Member
Username: Antiscums

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 122
i'm Dr. John Matarazzo, not nalin, i treated thousands of sick pedophiles, as per your hopless case, badly distrurbed pedophile, CHILD PREDATOR,...no cure for you LITTLE KID. you don't think i can spot sick pedophiles like you.

keep that counter rolling, 9775, 9776, 9777, 9778, unworthy PLATINUM to biggest insulter of this forum, go to hell, you are not worth my words of wisdom

Silver Member

Post Number: 390
"DR JOHN" if that is what you really are . Where did you get your Doctors degree and since you cant tell between a women and a man .. I would hate to be treated my you. Maybe you think you know something about FTA... but as for the human body and gender YOU SUCK !!! here .. i tell ya what .. my nick on paltalk is " snowangel_" my nick on msn is "snowangel1961" look me up I have pic's of me posted. DUMBA@S. I also have a husband and 2 girls. oh and not that this is any of your business but i had a breast reduction 3 years ago. and a DNC. done after giving birth .. if that doesn't prove i am a women then you are disturbed and shouldn't practice medicine BTW DJ is a nick name i use its short for Doreen Jane

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1992
Ryerson welcome home!,.....Sorry things didn't work out between you and "Mrs. White".Maybe for the better though. We hear she has kids.Glad your back .

Silver Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 173
LMAO Ryerson!!!You never run out of pics to use huh

Gold Member

Post Number: 1993
Welcome back Julie.Birds of a feather do flock together.Kinda strange ,you and ryerson show up togerther.

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 177
Wow, he showed up when I did?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9791
why the question..u already acknowledged u knew he was here, 3 posts up....something smells fishy here...lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2000
Yup! and his pants were inside out too!..???

Gold Member

Post Number: 2001
Fishy?Is that what it smells like?

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 178
Hey Ryerson! Should we let them know we were disappeared together? Lmao

Gold Member

Post Number: 2006
Julie,everbody has known since u two disappered together.

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 179
I just can't seem to keep my hands off Ryerson. Sometimes, I gotta take the keyboard away from him and kidnap him

Silver Member

Post Number: 394
Hey ((( HUGS JULIE!)))nice to see you are back. oh and keeping Ryerson in line too >>> GIGGLING
The keybaord is his life .. take that away and we got NO RYERSON WE NEED HIM. :-)

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

RYERSON, @ PEACE ... What are u l...

Post Number: 310
Hey! What's going on here?? Rumours, rumours rumours.... I do love Quebecers [sp] though.

I've never really gotten 2 know Julie. But any girl with an FTA can't be bad ;)

So, Julie... where have u been? Let's go again..... :-)

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 180
Hey honnie. Miss me much? I mean it's only been 24hours since we parted.
I've been pretty busy taking care of your offspring :D
Damn right I'm not bad. I finally know how to use this crazy thing.
BTW, I'm not a Quebecer. I'm a Montrealor.

(((HUGS DOREEN))). Good to be back. Gotta keep that boy in line. Otherwise, there would be even more naughty shots on here *haha*
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us