Could someone kindly help me out

Username: Hollydog

Post Number: 1
I just need to be pointed in the right direction. All this talk about these fta receivers i never know where i need to get help for me. I have a receiver with the yellow card. What type of thread am i looking for. Obviously my receiver is not one of the ones it seems everyone has. Mine is the old setup but i never see anything about them anywhere unless i don't know where to look. The front of my receiver says MPEG2. Any help is appreciated.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9745
U will be banned if U double post again!

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2766
Thor: Nobody will ban you for double posting, but you will get abused by people like LK who have no answer to your questions.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9756
nalin..U are an azzhole.ts in your blood...FU*CK YOU BIT*CH...I'm trying to teach the kid NOT to double post, and U are teaching him how to be an azzhole...TYPICAL OF U!

Bronze Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 34
This idiot dosen't even know what kind of receiver he has. Check his other post and he asks someone to tell him what he has. He is just trying to jerk people around. IGNORE HIM.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9781
I read it, his other thread, Bill...this "Thor" was being an azzhole towards Nikk who really tried hard to help him...and Nikk is a nice guy, who is knowledgeable also....

Silver Member
Username: Antiscums

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 123
if they don't ban abussive members like LITTLE KID why ban double posts, this disturbed creature wants his platinum badly, tennis bash is the only way to obtain it, this pedophile call evey member azzhole, nothin' helpful will come out of this worthless gold member, it is your bad luck Thore to fall as a prey in the hands of this pedophile preditor

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2768
And LK does not know anything but profanity.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us