HD FTA Receivers

Bronze Member
Username: Scorp7

Post Number: 21
Need feedback about the new HD FTA receivers. I heard CSat is the only one available. Are the Bin files easily available and the performance of the receivers with that. Experts and the Users please post your views and expereinces. Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9729
Stay away from them..they are too new and NOT even close to be marketed yet, even though some are now..can only get a few Canadian channels on Bev Tv...and VERY expensive!...dealers and manufacturers are stealing people's money by even selling them prematurely now...

Silver Member
Username: Antiscums

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 109
woo woo, you got the worst adviser, this LITTLE KID got 19" TV, no tech background, LK go to your trailer room and read, let the grown up men do the talk.
8100 replaces problems for 8000 + DVR, QAM HD TV can get you HD on bev/dn, if you weren't so abusive i could of taught you how to get it, go ask your h0m0 ryerson. ftaexperts*com & gosatellite*com, whats the matter they are not on your recommended reputable spam list

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 566
lol, I think anyone here, even noobes know who they can get REAL help from. LK is one of the best. (since king left anyway) lol, sry LK, couldnt resist the punch. Go swim in the river there in Jersey John

Silver Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 110
you can say "the best filthy mouth" 9000 plus posts of bashing with insults and go read, he tells me "skew one lnb" he thinks you have to skew lnb even if it is one satelite relative to the dish, you call that expertno wonder he is the best, the other day he tells another noob twin lnb is not fta friendlythere is you idol

Gold Member

Post Number: 9736
John...about you!

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 550
^

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 568
lol. Well,as LK says.... GO READ! noob

Silver Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 111
yea yea yea, i bet you LITTLE KID got the biggest collections of kids photos

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2759
Scorp A : C00LSAT 8000 will give you about 30 BEV HD channels and for an additional 200-300 dollars you can get DN HD.
Sonicview and Viewsat also have a HD receivers. The overall cost is still too high for what you get.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9747
U call that words of help or wisdom...I know "parrots" smarter than that!...U are a complete useless azzhole!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2764
LK: You had your chance to post and have posted 3-4 times here. Now do something else and let others give real help to this person.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9757
U are a mental midget, if U consider your post "help"...it just bashes me and says nothing about FTA!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2769
LK: Your post did not help anybody but yourself

Bronze Member
Username: Jameslee

Post Number: 40
viewsat hd 8000 is not even out yet. pansat 9000hd is out c oolsat 8000hd is out (upgrading to c oolsat 8100 no more cs8k) neusat hd 9000 captain hd 8000 captiveworks 3000hd sonicview 8000hd.

i own two of them a captiveworks and sonicview 8000hd i like to test and watch a good amount of true fta too.

www.hdftaboxes.com list all the hd boxes. a lot of people think viewsat hd 8000 is out but its not sold any-where right now.

Bronze Member
Username: Scorp7

Post Number: 22
Thanks for the feedback guys. In nutshell it may be wise to wait and watch the progress of HD receivers. But one point I cud not get it. You get BEV HD but do you need anything different for DN HD? Nalin said for few extra dollars you can get DN HD. So is it different hardware or some additional accessories? Please explain. Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Xpehbam

Greensboro, NC

Post Number: 45
Hi! Scorp A. For DN HD channels. you need
SonicView 8000HD receiver
8psk module
8psk adapter..
Good luck

Bronze Member
Username: Techme

MIAMI, FL USA

Post Number: 50
to pick dish hd dont you need like a modulator or something or hd lnbs lk please explain what you need im interested in trying

Bronze Member
Username: Xpehbam

Greensboro, NC

Post Number: 47
This is all you need..You can do it with the plain Dish500
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us