LK..Can you please help with Superdish121 question?

Silver Member
Username: Tinfish

Post Number: 106
a friend of mine is planning to install a Superdish 121 for 110, 119 and 121, with a DP34 switch and a FLU (I know it's terrible receiver). Will this work?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9713
Sure it will, presuming his "superdish " has DP LNB's,...and he inputs the correct receiver settings...and aligns the dish correctly...remeber that the 121 is a linear LNB and freq is 10750, whereas the 110-119 are circular with 11250 freq, and that the 119= #1, 110= #2, 121= 3, in his settings...and should be wired the same way..

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
LK, Thank you v much. I'll pass this info along

Username: Therepo

Ftaview.com

Post Number: 3
One note on this: if the linear LNB is DP type (and being used with the dp34), DP linear types have a different conversion number than circular types (24.6 GHz, not 25.6 GHz) so the LNB should be set to "standard/single/normal" (whatever it might say, just not "dishpro" or "OCS-DP"), and the LNB power setting should then be set to 18v. Not sure if FLU / pansat have these options? May have to experiment.

Silver Member

Post Number: 108
Installed a superdish 121, took a direct connection from the 121 lnb to a receiver (tried both cw600s and flu), and blind scanned. IM not getting many TPs. What could be the problem? Just for identification, the cover over the LNB says HDTV. I tried lnb type normal, dp-ocs, various frequencies. But the result is always the same. what am i doing wrong?.thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us