Pansat 2700a no signal some time

Bronze Member
Username: Dishall

Post Number: 28
i have pansat 2700a with latest bin 203 11 april 2007 some time i see signal going down and some time ok when signal are not strong enough i see on tv no signal and at this time i can watch most channels not all i have two dishes with dis. switch , any one has same experience any solution , thanks

Username: Rayjen

Post Number: 5
check alignment of dish and skip disq straight to 110 or 119 if that don't work. Check capistor 13 and 14 in the power board if it bubble up on top replace the 470uf 16v with a 470uf 25v hope this help

Bronze Member
Username: Dirtystinkindemocrat

Post Number: 37
I have that also on my 2700a but it only happens on 205 The Mighty Fox News. Thats where I get my fair and balanced news. Mind you I have noticed of late that they are leaning more left in their coverage.

Back to the 2700 a it may actually (not likely) be a bug in the bin, but is possible. You should not have to be realigning your dish if it was done right and bolts tightened properly.

Check to see if the pin has fallen out of the Johnson bar, sometimes that will cause this problem.

Username: Colimote

Post Number: 1
I have a pansat 2700 and i want to et up the satmex 5, but I don't know how can somone help me on this. I leave in California.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us