Help scrambled or bad channel

Username: Peruil

Post Number: 10
just installed bev with a seperate satellite level and quality good did blind scan all channels say scrambled or bad channel after blind scan with good quality and level whats wrong? keys are correct

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 852
Make sure that you are using Bev keys and not DN keys, and, that you are putting the Bev keys in under Bev provider ID. Or, any easier way instead of putting in keys manually: make sure you have autoroll for Bev turned on. Also, make sure that the bin for your receiver is the latest, correct bin.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2740
Bev Provider ID is 0901. In some receivers you can scroll the provider ID to find it.

Username: Irloz12

Post Number: 5
Nalin
ok thanks for all your aid but I even continue having problems and not if it is my box. ok I describe everything to you what I have made
1. use bin 293T,
2. search the satellite echosatr 8.10 KU
3. finds signal 8 transponders(12751H, 12812H, 12903H, 12935H, 12751V, 12812V, 12903V, 12935V) which do not appear in sat110 must be 12223 or 12224H 20000Mhz
ok I am using dual lnb DTV when doing blind scan do not found any channel
I must use gtools or not so that having the channels

Username: Irloz12

Post Number: 6
here in panama i put the dish in 254 grades west for sat 110 but i dont know wat happen

Silver Member
Username: Lroy

Post Number: 211
If you are using the 293t bin it meand that your box is a Pansat 2500 clone. To fix the scramble or bad channel problem, go to main menu, parental control, second pin and enter 0000, then go to SET DEFAULT and enter. Allow keys to roll and you shuld be ok providing all your settings are correct.

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 513
guys i dont understand why poeple ask question and take off.they leave u wondering if your comment was helpful or not . never came back to confirm the nature of their probelm if it is solved.
it's like they say fuckkkkkkk youuuuuu alll after they got an answer.
just a comment .

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9842
Lroy...Thats NOT true about your Pansat CLONE statement...anybody who has a GENUINE OEM Pansat 2500 receiver can use bin 293T or any "T" ending bins made/created/modified for Pansat 2500 clones..and they obviously can use the bins such as 293 (no "T") as well...so GENUINE OEM owners have 2 options, use the genuine bin OR the clone 2500 bin or the Vortex 2500 bin..

But conversely, clone owners MUST use ONLY the "T" bins, or the Vortex 2500 bins and its loader...

BTW...I'm just trying to clarify that for the newbies here...

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2782
Irvin: The DTV LNB is not satisfactory for use for scannib 110/119W
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us