Need help with 110=Pansat 3500

Username: Norton360

Post Number: 6
I have a dish pro 500 pointing towards 110 and 119 and my pansat 3500. I could see a quality of above 90% for both. I used the 319 bin and it worked fine for few days.

Since today morning, I am having this problem with 110 channels. After few minutes picture goes away and I see only "NO SIGNAL" then I have to power off and on the receiver to get the picture. Again same thing appens after a few minutes "no signal" displays....Please help

I tried reboot - via backswitch and it helps for few minutes only and then the same thing starts to happen

I dont understand why because it was working fine for almost 4 days. Even now If i play a channel, it works fine for couple of minutes and then without intervention, it goes off by itself and says "No signal". Then if i turn off pansat completely and turn it back on, it works again for couple of minutes.

Please Advice

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 853
Do a factory reset on the receiver, re-install the bin, and put your settings back in. If the problem still persists, this should rule out software/settings being the problem.

Also, check your cable connections from receiver to DP lnb. Possibly your lnb-switch is acting up.

Post Number: 7
i tried doing that but the problem is still there. If I connect the cable to the regular dishnetwork reciever, the channels work fine there but if i connect it to pansat, then after a while it displays no signal.

I AM SOOOO FRUSTRATED.
no one else had this prob with this sh*&y pansat????

Silver Member

Post Number: 856
I would guess that the problem is with your receiver hardware. Does it have a warranty? Reload factory bin and bring it in under warranty.

Gold Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 1768
cbg...

There have been some issues reported about bad electrolityc capacitors on the Pansat 2700 receivers, it has two 470 microfarads electrolityc capacitors near the power supply, if you take a look at them and they look like inflated or leaking then there is the problem.

The issues reported involve no picture or sound and signal level around 90% but no quality..

You must get 2 of the same capacity (470 microfarads) at 25 or 35 volts and replace them, just be cautious about install them in the right polarity denoted by a white line in one side and the minus (-) sign on it..it must match with a mark on the receiver board.

Silver Member

Post Number: 857
Cbg has a 3500. But it wouldn't hurt to check the caps all the same.

A capacitor (electrolytic) should be cylindrical-shaped with a flat top. If the cap is bad the top will be somewhat convexed (bubbled out).

Post Number: 8
I think I have a fix for it. I have a dish pro plus lnb for dish 500 pointing towards 110 and 119 and I had a second dish Echo 1&2 connected to the input of DPP which I disconnected (someone on this forum mentioned that pansat can't handle three satellites) and it has been working fine :-) I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9684
your info is all wrong...Pansat can handle many satellites...its the numbers and types of LNB on the DISH that determines how many satellites u receive..

I have read all your posts and u definitely need to go to www.future-fta.info join for free and spend about 20 hours of reading there..

Bronze Member
Username: Antiscums

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 100
this human word processor reads all members' replies, loves to make'm feel bad about themselves, everyone here is wrong

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2747
cbg: You had the second dish (on 148W) correctly connected physically to the DPP LNB, but probably not set properly in software of your Pansat 2700. Check Menu/Installation/Antenna for the settings.
Also with a Pansat 3500 on a DPP LNBs and another Dish with its LNB, you might have a power supply problem.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us