Help with 119

Username: Azngirl19

Post Number: 1
Hi I kind of new at this and I need help with my sonic view 4000. My 110 is working perfectly but my 119 doesn't seem to work at all. 119 does have signal but the channel keep on being scramble. Am I puting my 119 right? Do I need to do something else?

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 510
please gimme more info...i needa kno wht dish u got
what lnbs u have
how many lnbs
are you using any switches?

Post Number: 2
i'm using dishnetwork. man i know that this sound stupid but i dont what that means? sigh i just got it today too

Post Number: 3
lmb is legacy twin A
lmb frequency is 11250

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 511
its lnb and is it possible for you to go to where ur satellite is installed? did u just install it today? An lnb looks like an 'eye' or 'eyes' that are popping towards the circular dish. You will kno what i am talking about when you go to see the dish. Tell me if you only see one eye or if you see two eyes. I don't have a pic of an lnb w/ me but im sure you can google all of this and find out. M

Make sure when u scan u put 119 on lnb 1 and 110 on lnb2
Make sure ur lnb is really a legacy before u chose the option

Post Number: 4
okay thanks. But what does it mean when there are channels that are scramble?

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 386
try to set the TP setting for 119 echo 7 at 12239 then blind scan. Scambled means you are not getting these channels or your not quite aimed at echo 7 Here is a list of links you can find the right settings to aim your dish/dishes
http://satcalculator.freehostia.com/
http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Business/Specific_Application_Calculators/Sat ellite_Finder.html
I might add 119 is hard to find for most and it's giving alot of people problems. I hope this helps.

Username: Henry27375

Post Number: 1
Hi, I am new in this and I need info, I have a dish 500 from dish network, I have already cancelled it, can I use this dish for an viewsat ultra, can anyone help me how to configure this box?
I spend money on this box, because a friend told me that I was only going to need the box, but he didn't tell me that I had to configure the box.now I don't know what to do, can anybody help me please.

Post Number: 5
okay one last question. how come when i got 119 channels already, my 110 doesn't work?

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 851
If your dish is correctly aimed then something is wrong in your receiver settings.

Properly aim dish first.
Then configure receiver to match satellite to lnb to switch port number.
Make sure you have the latest bin for receiver.
Do your sat scans.
Make sure autoroll is turned on, let keys roll, then gaze, unblinkingly into the wonderous tube.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us