Twin legacy LNB

Username: Lg944

Post Number: 8
What other sattelites other than 110 & 119 can I pick up with this. Also, can I use this for BEV. If so, which birds because I have a spare dish 500 that I wanna put up.
Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9659
Twin LEGACY LNB's are NOT real FTA "user friendly" (they were intended for Dishnet receivers only)..except with ONLY a few FTA receivers that accept internal SW switches...Dish Pro Twin LNB's are FTA and DN receiver "user friendly"...ALL TWIN LNB's ONLY receive 2 satellites that are 9 degrees apart (82-91, 110-19)..and a Dish 500 is also only intended for 2 satellites that are 9 degrees apart..

Bronze Member
Username: Pham87

Post Number: 11
I need help with 119 on my sonic view 4000. It got signal and everything but the channels doesn't work. Please help.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9667
U are going to have to do MUCH better than that if U expect help!

Bronze Member
Username: Satscannerr

Post Number: 69
nancy u said u got the signal and everything . what do u mean by everything. you mean u got some sexy p*anties? hummmmmmmmmm nice pu*ssy ?

Bronze Member
Username: Pham87

Post Number: 13
okay ummmmm..... my dad just brought 119 and all of a sudden all the channel was scramble but there is still signal. Now all of the channels are missing. I try scanning it but nothing.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9672
IF all was working fine and suddenly the channels stopped appearing, then try a reset...power off for 2-3 minutes, then power on, using the rear switch!...otherwise u will need to provide much more clear info!

Silver Member
Username: Pukka

Post Number: 159
while you are at the subject, is there a way to get nimiq 91 and 82 through a dish500 and a twin lnb and mix it with another switch while you already are getting 119 and 110 with an elliptical dish and standard lnbs?

or two dish500 and twin lnbs, and get 110 119 with 1 and 91 82 with the other , what switch do i need here?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us