Channel Edit Problem with Pansat 2700 A

Username: New_member098

Post Number: 9
LK, King or any other expert out here...I have pansat 2700; my problem is with channel sort function; the options available are satellite, TP order, alphabetic etc but there is no option available for sort by "channel number" like in my case I would like to sort by dish network channel numbers. This is a real problem for me as I want to set favorites, and delete/skip few channels and I'm using channel guide from lyngsat that is sorted by SID (I think it means channel number).

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 523
When on a channel, press sat button on remote and select echostar package

Post Number: 10
Hi Albino, I know this from one of LK's old post. My problem is sorting channels by their actual channel number when I go to Channel Edit --> Sort function. Is there any way I can get sorted list of channels by their actual channel numbers?

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 512
no i don't beleive the 2700 has that feature. What you are looking for is a sort by 'sid'. If you can't find that in your channel options then try your receiver settings. But like i said i don't 'THINK' your receiver can put channels via sid (dishnetwork lineup).

The only thing that you can do is to use the echostar package via sat button like albino said.

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 525
gaurav, after a re-read of your post, my answer didn't match the question. as already stated that option not available, if you need to use lyngsat you can select sort by frequency(instead of SID) and use TP order in channel edit.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Thanks Albino and Mr. Skullz. I'll work with TP order list.
Hey by the way, is Dish network down? I suddenly started geeting NO Signal for 110 since today morning.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9704
DN is NOT down...try a reboot by powering OFF , wait 2-3 min, power ON, using the REAR switch!...otherwise check your connections again...or your dish moved or hardware went bad!

Bronze Member
Username: Antiscums

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 99
i love reading nubies advicing other nubies
there is a sorted by SID don't restart just pay attention to details, stay away from LITTLE KIDS

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9706
Sort by SID has NOTHING to do with NO channels!...pizz off and get the fukc out of here jerk off!

Silver Member
Username: Antiscums

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 101
first post LITTLE K
pay attention to details
work on your reading
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us