UFC Jackson (-vs-) Liddell "Tonight"

Bronze Member
Username: Vivid

Post Number: 76
Hello There

Just wanted to send this out for people to either talk about, or to at least drop the view before the fight tonight.

I myself, see tonights fight being exactly the same as in '2003. Jackson is Stronger, Jackson is a better Striker, Jackson is better and stronger on the Ground. Jackson also has more Striking Power, though Chuck is very strong. The Chuck Express comes to an end tonight, with a repeat of '03.

Quinton Jackson Wins by KO Rd. 2 or Less!!!!!!!

Everybody enjoy the fight tonight.

Sincerely,

Bronze Member
Username: Iamdrumming

Post Number: 22
I have to totally agree with you. Although Liddell is a great fighter, I feel Jackson is way to strong for him. Liddell is about to get his butt kicked (again)

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1138
I don't think Jackson is the fighter he used to be, and Liddell is a much better fighter than he used to be. I say Liddell will knock Jackson out. I really want to see someone beat Chuck's azz, but I don't believe it will happen tonight. Hope it's a good fight.

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Hoosier_daddy

Post Number: 90
Chuck in the second round...Jackson looked like crap last time out.....Ex Pride guy's suckkkkWhat happened to Cro cop.....got his butt kicked...

Chuck is motivate....Nighty night rampage....

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1139
Right hook to the jaw and the Iceman is done!!! Rampage caught him good!

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1140
Although I was wrong, I'm glad there's a new champ. Now Dan Henderson, that's another story!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us