Need Help with Pansat 3500 sd

Username: Norton360

Post Number: 1
I have a dish pro 500 pointing towards 110 and 119 and my pansat 3500 can see a quality of above 90%. I have the latest dish keys and the autoroll option is turned off (except for keycode which is turned ON). I can't see any channels and which ever channel I go to says "Wait for picture!!" Any suggestions?

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 232
what bin file are u using

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 518
set default key(menu,parental control) and load the keys again
if using 319 bin turn autoroll on and set default key

Post Number: 2
Thanks, I used the 319 bin and it works. I was using an old bin (october 2006 and also had to change to the new boot loader b-80)

Username: Trsethu

Post Number: 1
My receiver is 3500s and I have 319 bin installed as stated above. After few mts. Picture goes and I see only no signal then I have to power off and on the receiver to get the picture. Again after few mts picture goes and no signal displays....Please help

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 234
what dish do you have.check your connections and if you have a switch check that

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9674
tr...go to www.future-fta.info and join for free and read all about Pansat receivers and files at that site which specializes in them..

Post Number: 3
My pansat was working fine but now I am having the same prob as tr sethu. I have 319 bin and i get channels for a while and then it says "NO SIGNAL". If i turn off and then on, i get the channels again but for few mnutes only.

Why is this happening? I was getting channels fine b4...

Help!

Silver Member

Post Number: 526
sometimes a reboot helps- via backswitch

Post Number: 4
I tried doing that and it worked for few minutes but then AGAIN...same thing

What could be the reason?

Silver Member

Post Number: 527
The reason could be , you are using dishpro+ lnb and the pansat can't power the switch w/3 sats

Post Number: 5
I dont understand because it was working fine for almost 4 days. Even now If i play a channel, it works fine for couple of minutes and then without any switching, it goes off by itself and says "No signal". Then if i turn off pansat completely and turn it back on, it works again for couple of minutes.

If the prob is what you mentioned, what can I do to solve it? Please Advice

Gold Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 1769
There have been some issues reported about bad electrolityc capacitors on the Pansat 2700 receivers, it has two 470 microfarads electrolityc capacitors near the power supply, if you take a look at them and they look like inflated or leaking then there is the problem.

The issues reported involve no picture or sound and signal level around 90% but no quality..

You must get 2 of the same capacity (470 microfarads) at 25 or 35 volts and replace them, just be cautious about install them in the right polarity denoted by a white line in one side and the minus (-) sign on it..it must match with a mark on the receiver board.

Maybe it is the same problem for the 3500
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us