Another site like this one ?

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1966
Yup !

http://forums.ds*tester.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=89978
Add the s for *

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9620
There are 3 sites basically mentioned there..fun withfta being the most noted, but there are 2 others also being grouped with them..FTA has hit an all time low...especially with sites like rom10x and hashhu having serious problems, other sites bailing out quickly, others going underground, and dealers selling clones and others facing legal actions...be careful out there...all is not what it appears...things are NOT all peachy creamy...nobody or site is PURE nor safe all the time..U would be shocked at the sites that are DN, DTV, FCC controlled, owned and operated...and every site is being monitored..

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1967
Yeah,fta is really atracting the best kind of people.What sites are rummored to be dn/bev controlled now ?We need a updated list of not so repable sites,well some main ones anyway.Its a full time job trying to keep up with the "turncoats" and there sites and scammers and bad dealers.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9626
Too many people here will argue and disagree, so its not worth posting that info..also much of that info is true but cannot be OFFICIALY confirmed, so the info will be disregarded as "rumor"..or "not true"...or be called "paranoia" by me..ESPECIALLY if nalin doesn't read it in the newspapers..

So I will NOT post what I do know, for the reasons mentioned..

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 272
Thanks Sat for Heads Up on Fun w/fta site. I had been using it for Magnum files........There are a few site p!mps on this site that you should be cautious of as well. The p!mps are: eatfish, snodgrass and faroque. They will change there nics frequently but they spam the same spamsites. You have to read in between the lines for the truth.
Reputable sites:
Future FTA - Blacklist's Site:
[link removed] (C00LSAT and All receivers)
DSS Newbies:
[link removed] (Pantecs,all clones and all receivers)

File Share Site - No Registration Required:
--------------------------------------------------
Good for gettting Original factory firmware:
[link removed]

Best site for DISHNET info, channels, transponders and changes etc..
[link removed]
[link removed]
www.filez.us/km3/keys.shtml

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 275
Add red queen and gatekeeper to the p!mp list

Gold Member

Post Number: 9635
I myself have no problems with a site coming here "periodically" and recommending their site...so long as its NOT in all their posts, 100% of the time...and they do contribute here and help members here too..and/or direct link them to the answer..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us