Pansat 2700 audio problems

Username: Jessica19832004

Post Number: 9
I am having a problem with the audio on my pansat 2700, I had a pansat 2500 and the audio was fine...with my pansat 2700 I do have audio but it's fuzzy and messed up...Does anyone know a part that I could purchase or anything I could do to fix this?

Thanks alot

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9609
It must have something to do with your cables and connections..check that out again..

Username: Jessica19832004

Post Number: 10
but the picture is clear ....everything is working fine and I just had 2500 and that worked fine as well...?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9612
again i don't know what type cables and connectors u are using, but check it out... or maybe your TV has audio issues...u provided NO info to help you ..and my crystal ball's batteries just died..

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1951
My 2700a had audio trouble last night too.Picture was fine audio was low and barely present on some channels and not present on others.Maybe testing something in the stream or it's a pansat bin problem.A hard reboot seems have fixed it,so i'm leaning toward corruption in the bin.

Username: Jalabi

Post Number: 5
I needed help getting my Soap Channel back. All channels are working but I am missing channel 188. I did a TP scan and blind scan , switch the reciever off..still missing. I have a PANSAT 2700. Pls help..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us