Do the MLB-NBA-NHL packages work??

Silver Member
Username: Machedonul

Post Number: 183
i'm pretty much redoing my whole channel list on CHANNEL MASTER and im not sure if we catch all these channels that we have for NBA, NHL and MLB...i know the channels are there, but to be honest with you I never happened to try to watch any games since I catch my mets and knicks and rangers on the NY channels....if these sports packages do not work, then I might as well erase them altogether..

Thank you

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9595
here's all the DN sats, channels and TP's..
http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm

I believe 444-466 is inclusive of this..
*** The NBA, NHL and MLB package channels (540-552, 561-572 and 625-639) change transponder/satellite positions daily. They are all mirrors of the Regional Sport Channels found on channels 412-437 and "SKDL" Channels found on channels 9910-9917. After trying to keep up with this every day with MANY MANY thanks to (ANON) I have decided to stop tracking this information as long as these channels mirror the channels I just listed. These channels will always be in the following places: Transponders 10, 12, 17, 18 or 21 at 119° and transponders 24 or 25 at 110°

so scan before game time..

Bronze Member
Username: Wes_w

Post Number: 24
Of note MLB signed an exclusive deal with Dave, Charlie is not showing MLB now but is in court (man they must have happy lawyers), trying to get MLB back, We hope. As LK said Regional sports channels carry most of the games, just have to watch on there for now.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us