Emerson 32 LCD for $498?

Platinum Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10090
at my local walmart they are redoing the entire store and didn't have the tv's up and running yet. Has anyone seen the picture quality on this? they claim 8ms any reviews or suggestions?

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10099
or the vizio 32 for $100 more?

Username: That_boy_eyght

Post Number: 6
From what I hear, go with the vizio. 32 inches, dual built in tuners, 2 HDMI ports, pip, great customer service. Sounds like a winner.

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10102
yeah, I used to own a emerson tube style and was very happy with it for years. I think I am gonna go Vizio. Anyone else have anything to add?

Silver Member
Username: Rysa3

Houston, Texas

Post Number: 162
Whats your budget and what do you plan on watching with the dudisplay and what type of room as far as viewing distance and ambient light.

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10105
it will be going in my kids playroom thats why I don't want anything amazing since most of the time it will be playing the land before time lol. There is no budget but I didn't really want to break the bank for a 6 and 3 year old. The room has a lot of light and is about 15x20 if that helps.

Bronze Member
Username: Scherrman

Post Number: 28
I sell refurbished emerson lcd's. They're a pretty nice TV for the price. Not real familiar with Vizio though. But if you buy from a place like Wal-mart don't expect anything after you buy it. If something goes wrong you might as well buy a new tv.

Platinum Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 10108
really? I thought they were pretty good. Well I saw the emerson playing right next to the vizio today and I am gonna have to give the better picture to the emerson. Do you get a lot of refurbs Corey?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us