Panasonic 53X54J bulb????????

Username: Psaenz

Falfurrias, Texas USA

Post Number: 1
I have a Panasonic 53X54J rear projection hdtv that is blurry on the sides. Also ,you cannot see the full picture. A friend told me to replace the bulb, but I dont have a clue where to start. Please help anyone!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Ovadoggvo

Post Number: 25
Paul.. For starters... Your bulb would have nothing to do with a blurry picture so don't replace the bulb just yet... Even though you should have a backup bulb in case you ever need it.

How long have you had the TV? has it ever been serviced? By blurry on the sides to you mean left and right side, or all around with top and bottom included?

I would recommend calling panasonic to see if you have a warranty to cover it.. if not you may want to ask to see if they let you buy an extended warranty.

If you do want to buy an extra bulb i recommend http://www.discount-merchant.com

My favorite source for pansonic blubs.

If you can include pictures of the problem we can diagnose it better.

Good luck!

Username: Nayan

Post Number: 5
Its not difficult to find out the place for guide. I suggest you some links, hope you will get help from.
Panasonic Replacement Bulb

Username: Anjle

Post Number: 4
Many online places are available for purchasing the replacement lamps. I suggest you some sites from where you can get the bulb compatible to your Projection set along with the fixing blog.
Good Luck!
Replacement Lamps

Lamps compatible to Panasonic Rear Projection

Username: Donalld

Before replacing the lamp, recheck all the connections and try to switch your set on. If create s same problem then go for replacing the lamp.I suggest you a place from where you can get help.
Lamp s For Rear projection Tvs
Fix your lamp blog

Username: Natiq

Post Number: 3
Paul, as far as lamp life is concerned, nobody can guarantee. Go for a repair man first and try to know what actually has happened. If you wanna go for some other solution then Try this
Hope to have a positive response.

Username: Imaan

I would suggest you not to replace the lamp just now. Try to find out the exact problem then go for some other thing. And try to keep an extra lamp to face such problems. This site could be helpful for you.
Panasonic Lamps Information Guide

Username: Shamrez

Look at the manual if you find some guidance from there. if not then you can get help from fixyourdlp.com.

Fix your DLP

It is a very good guide with pictures. you can fix your lamp by the help of this easily.

best of luck!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us